Mission In The Trees! Stop That Chef!

Opening Song

(Busters Ready Go!/Tokimeki Sentai Go-Busters)

BUSTERS READY GO!

Subete wa,

Ano hi kitto!

Hajimatteita DESTINY!

Bokura wa,

Nigetari shinai!

Tomaru,

Koto naku,

Mirai wo mita!

Kokoro ga rinku shiteru,

Tatakau,

Subete no,

Nakama to!!

(SCRAMBLE!)

(4-2-3-1, LET'S GO!)

BUSTERS READY GO,

Kono ketsui UNBREAKABLE!

Aisuru,

Sekai ni,

Musei no akusesu,

Yurusanai ze!

TARGET LOCK-ON,

Ima sugu shutsudou!

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

(Go-)

Tobikome,

(Busters!)

Kiki no saizensen!

SHUTDOWN,

Kanryou!

Skylander Heroes Trap Team!

Opening Over

We now see the Doom Raiders in Kaos' hideout as they were discussing about their now captured alley, The Chompy Mage. As Wolfgang was having fired chicken leg.

Golden Queen: Tell me, What happened to the Chompy Mage?

Dreamcatcher: Oh, You are not gonna like this majesty, He was totally captured. Those Skylander Heroes got him. I kinda forgot how annoying they could be.

Wolfgang: You know what that means, Don't you? The Chompy Mage is history, He could be imprisoned again because of the Skylander Heroes.

Golden Queen: No matter. He already served his purpose by locating all of the Traptanium we need to build my ultimate weapon of infinite power. Our revenge is almost at hand.

Wolfgang: Yeah, About that. This all sounded well and good when we were locked up, But we already lost two of our pack. And I don't feel like being number three. Maybe it's time for a little change in management.

That ticked the Golden Queen while Rage Mage, Chef Pepperjack, And Dr. Krankcase gasps at Wolfgang.

Golden Queen: Is that so?

The Golden Queen used her staff to turn Wolfgang's fried chicken leg to gold as he took a bit out of the solid gold much to his pain.

Wolfgang: Youch! What are you doing?! I coulda chipped a tooth!

As Golden Queen and Wolfgang glared at each other, They didn't notice that a pair of eyes were spying on them on a Kaos' portrait. As in a secret room watching them was Kaos who was being held up by Glumshanks while the Evil Trio were with them.

Glumshanks: What do you see now Lord Kaos?

Kaos: Shh! Quiet fool! Just keep still! After all I've done for them. If it was for me, They'd still be locked up! Stupid Golden Queen, I'll bet she's not even real gold.