Chapter 17

N: "I wanted to talk with you"

M: "Then go on"

It was silence for about a minute.

N: "What's going to be with us when you're back in London?"

------------------------------------------------------

M: "I d-don't know..."

N: "I mean we don't know when we see each other again..."

M: "Yeah, I know" I sighed.

Of course I know that we aren't together but somehow it feels like. I don't know ... why does life and love have to be so complicated? One time it feels diffrent than other relationships and then? Your dad doesn't allows you the relationship, you don't life at the same place and you don't know when you see each other. Of course it isn't far from London to Barcelona but I also have to go to school like almost everyday, except on friday, saturday, sunday and monday because then I have to go to the studio and work on songs or I have to go to other meetings. And Neymar has also a job and just can't go everywhere when he wants. Why is it son fucking complicated? Just ... why?

M/G: "Maybe we can keep in touch like best friends, you know phone all day and things like that?"

N: "Yeah, ... we can try" he said, soundig a little bit dissapointed.

It was silence for a short time.

*Neymar's POV*

I just don't know anymore. But I know that this girl is really something special. I just wanted to spend the last hours with her, before she has to go back to London.

M: "Gabby?"

G: "Hmm?"

M: "Can I spend the night here with you? Just cuddling until you have to go?"

She lokked up from the ground, straight into my eyes. Gosh, her eyes are just so beautiful. How can I manage life without her? She's so beautiful. Her eyes, her smile, her whole face, her body. Those sexy boobs of hers and geez that ass. It's not like that I what just 'the one thing', no. I mean I'm a guy and it's normal that they think about that. But I want to kiss her, to protect her. I want to wake up next to her everyday, I want that she's the one who's at home when I come home. I want that she's wearing my jersey and supports me at the games. I just ... need her. I want her to be mine.

She smiled lightly.

G: "Sure why not?"

M: "Really?"

G: "Mhm" she nodded and smiled.

She crawled onto the bed and layed down. I took off my shrit and pants and caught her starring at my sixpack and biting her lip.

M: "Like the view babe?"

She just looked at me, smiled lightly and looked away to the right wall. This reaction was just too cute. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her head on my chest. This moment was just perfect.

M: "Good night, princesa" I said and stroke through her hair.

G: "Night" she said sounding tired.

I kissed her forehead, that's the last thing I remembered.

*Gabby's POV*

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. Yeah, great. Today I have to fly back to my family. I wasn't really excited to see them again. Not that I don't love them, of course not. But I have to leave Ney and I don't know when I see him again.

N: "Good morning, beautiful"

Holy shit his husky mornig voice was sexy.

M: "Morning handsome" I smiled at him.

He pulled me back down to him. Our faces were so close, that our foreheads touched. We looked straight into our eyes. He looked once down at my lips, the next thing I felt, were his soft lips pulling against mine. I kissed him back. He pulled me on top of him, still kissing. But of course, something had to interrupt us. My phone. I picked up; it was Katie.

K: "Good morning Gabby. Your plane's flying two hours later. You have to be ready at 10am okay?"

M: "Yes of course, see you then"

We said good by and I cut the call. Then I set the alarm two hours later, because you never know when I fall asleep again.

N: "Who was that?"

M: "Katie, I have two more hours"

His lips turned into a smile. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen! I crawled back next to him and made myself confortable. We just layed there, looking into nowhere.

N: "Are you sure you want to keep in touch like best friens?"

M: "Sure because we're 'just friends' you know?"

He laughed a bit.

N: "Yes, that's true"

Unfortunately my alarm rang a little later. It's time to go.

M: "Ney, I have to get ready, sorry"

And I got up. I heard a sigh and a quiet, sad "Okay".

I grabbed some grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt. I washed my face in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I have ten last minutes until I have to be ready in the lobby. I packed the last things into my big suitcase. Then I grabbed some black nike free's and put them on. I kooked at Neymar, who was looking at me too.

M: "Bye Neymar"

I hated goodbye's like these. I just thought they're happening in a movie. But I thought wrong. He walked to me and hugged me like we won't see each other again. Forever. But I hope it wasn't the last time. He let go and put his hands on my waist. Then he kissed me with all his passion. It was like in one of those romantic films, when you have to split for forever. It wasn't a happy farewell. It was hurtful. I looked deeply into his eyes, and I didn't saw those happy eyes he had all the hime. I saw some sad eyes, wo were glstering with water. I felt a tear rolling down my jaw. He wiped her away.

N: "Bye my princesa. Call me when you're at home. And have a safe flight. I love you baby" he said.

M: "I love you too"

Then he walked out of the door. I took a deep breath, took all my things, went out of the room and locked the door. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to go down to the lobby. I saw Katie already waiting.

K: "Hi. You ready?"

M: "Mhm"

And we walked to the car that brought us to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I hope you like my story so far!

And thank you so muck for 1.2K readings!💞