smut🤨📸📸

Dunno what u want but I'm making smut :>>
Ly take care
Tw:
Smut👀💦🤡
Masochist shiggy🤭🥺🙏💜
bl smut🥰🙈
Rough sex😔🖐
Pet names😈😍❤️
Detailed description 😨😭🤌😋☕️

"I said put me down-"he gets cut off by dabi kissing him softly,dabi sits him on the counter and grabs his thighs,earning a light moan from tumura,"can i?"dabi pulls away to ask him.tumura thought for a minute before he sighed and said"fine"dabi smirks and starts kissing and biting his neck,"mh harder"tumura said as he feels him getting a hard on.dabi did as asked and started biting harder making hickeys along his collar bone,dabi starts to pull tumuras shirt off and kisses down his chest,as dabi starts to unbutton his pants shigaraki goes "hurry up",dabi kisses at shiggys inner thighs,he kissed shiggys tip.bros gonna turn into the gulp gulp 3000,dabi starts sucking the tip as if its a loli pop and shogaraki covers his glowing red face,they hear the front door rattle as they jump,shigaraki goes "fuck,shit i forgot toga came home early",he says as he puts his clothes back on and unlocks the door and toga bursts in,"DIDDYA MISS ME??!"she screams,"cock block"dabi says while rolling his eyes,"hah?"toga went in confusion,a sudden face of realization hit her face as she stared at the two boys.