Sazanaara III

Magsimula sa umpisa

"That's not true! I'm different from you fresh-face nerds all eager to spend your days in Happy Land! I'm a bad guy!"

"So what if you are a bad guy?" It was Ichikawa that spoke up next. He had a similar smile to Tenma as he spoke. "There's no one who doesn't have a bit of an evil side to them. Even I am not as good of a person as the roles I play suggest."

That statement was hard for her to digest seeing how nice he had always been, but maybe it was also because she had been comparing him to his descendant too much. The thought intrigued her. What would a 'bad guy' Ichikawa Zanakurou look like?

"That's right." Tenma nodded. "Any one of us has evil inside."

Tenma, you are a puppy. Coming from your mouth, I believe that even less.

"But it's up to us to get past that and accept it. All of the good things and bad things about you are what makes you Matatagi Hayato! All of them are what makes you my friend, Matatagi Hayato!"

It was silent for a good few seconds, before Matatagi gave them a smirk. "Seriously... You're an interesting guy!"

Suddenly, the game resumed. Matatagi dashed towards the Sazanaraan who had the ball and stole it off of him. When another tried to stop him, she ended up getting blown back, holding her head.

"Just try and stop me!" He leaps high into the sky, the ball still at his feet. Then, he was surrounded by a bright blue light. A falcon flew fast and, with its claw, thrusted the ball into the goal. When the light dissipated, Matatagi had... quite a new look on him.

"Goal!" Just as Ducksgun said so, two whistles came. "There's the whistle signaling the end of the first half! The first half ends with Earth Eleven tying the score!"

With a Soul, nonetheless... She took a quick peek into his mind. "So, on top of Fox and Lion, we now have Hayabusa." I wish it'd call itself its English name, though. Its current name reminds me of... that guy. She mentally punched away the memory of the Seed. She heard from Kita back during their Resistance Japan days that he wasn't too bad of a teammate anymore, but still... No. Just, no.

"Hm? Did something change about him?" Aoi muttered suddenly, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"You mean besides the blunt personality he has now?" Shinsuke sweatdropped.

Looking closely, she finally realized what it was. "His hair changed. Part of it got lifted up and turned blue."

"E-Eh?!" He squinted slightly before his eyes turned wide. "You're right! How did that happen?!"

"MixiMax... is what I want to say, but..." The MixiMax guns are still in the future, and he wasn't hit by any large energy like Taiyou and Zanark were... Or is it... She blinked. "Was his true aura in his Azul so powerful that, when it overtook the fake, passive aura he tried to maintain, it changed him physically as well?"

"T-That kind of thing can happen?!"

"I'm purely speculating!" She quickly said before anyone could quote her on it. "I'm no expert on this subject. I'm just thinking about it from the perspective of someone who has used MixiMax. It could be something completely different that no one has ever thought of before." Maybe Shuu will know something since he's a spirit himself, but it's not like I can just say that.

"It's my turn now." Suddenly, the helper, who had been sitting quietly on the bench, walked to the field. A Sazanaaran muttered something, and she retaliated by extending her hair, wrapping it around her. Then, sparks surrounded her and the Sazanaaran's hair turned into a pale color before she fell unconscious. "Anyone else with a problem?"