Beyond Space Through Time

Start from the beginning

"And one of those people just got kidnapped."

"Again, that has to happen if you want the universe to be saved, so don't beat yourself up about it."

A hand landed on her head and ruffled her hair. Since when was he off his bike?

"And anyways, you didn't come here just to complain, right?" He tossed a coin into the air and it expanded into a ball.

So it really was the sphere device that he was playing with. She kept that unimportant thought to herself as she took out the tablet she had been carrying.

Usually, when one has tools like the time bracelet, sphere device, and more, they are able to time travel (or teleport) to when and where they need to be, or to who they want to see. But that was where the limitation lies. Users couldn't go to places they don't know the coordinates to. That's why artifacts are important.

(Or a vast knowledge of history, like Zanark has. She found out the hard way that he had the wormhole coordinates for every disaster in history memorized.)

But time bracelets don't have the technology to analyze artifacts, which was why she came to him. Both his sphere device and bike could, so she needed the help.

"I'd want nothing more than to cruise on alien terrain with the rest of Zanark Domain, but I suppose that'll have to wait." He stepped on the red icon,

"Time Warp Mode."

And they were engulfed in the same colored light.

Upon opening her eyes, she felt herself falling, but before she could react, her waist was caught in a strong grip. Zanark was holding on to her as he used his other hand to hang from the edge of a building.

O-Of all the places to be teleported to...

"On three, I'm throwing you to the roof, so make sure you don't lose your boyfriend's tablet. Got it?"

"What?"

"And don't scream."

"Wait―"

"Three!"

The world was a blur for about a second before her back fell on the surface. She didn't scream, though that was more because of the shock paralyzing her than the willingness to obey. And with a single grunt, he managed to pull himself up without any help.

After regaining her bearings, she took a look around. The first thing she noticed was, of course, the huge black hole in the horizon. That meant that they were on the planet that started this whole ordeal, Faram Orbius. The second thing she noticed was that they weren't standing on just any building. It was a pure white castle, the tallest and largest structure as far as the eye could see. Easily larger than Kongming's Fortress and El Dorado's building combined.

And they were standing on the top. On a small ledge of the highest roof.

(Because of course she can't go anywhere with Super Zanark that doesn't involve mortal danger.)

She sent her friend's tablet into the pocket dimension inside the ball. How it didn't fall to the gardens of the castle while they were both hanging off the edge, she had no idea. Zanark probably used his power or something.

Just as her train of thought came to a stop, he spoke up. "We've warped to about ten hours ago. Meaning, we're right on schedule."

Following where he was pointing, she spotted a certain spiky blue haired boy walking into what looked like a giant gondola with about six other people. It then took off into the sky and headed for the city.