Hawks blinks in shock for a moment at the demon in front of him. He snaps out of it and quickly escorts the woman through the hidden back door. As soon as they exit, an explosion bursts the main doors open. Yoru see's familiar green hair emerging from the smoke.

Midoriya, Bakugou, and...Shinso?

Yoru squints, "What the fuck do you guys want?"

"WE'RE HERE TO TAKE YOU IN!"

"Kacchan don't say it like that!"

Bakugou huffs and Midoriya smiles sheepishly at Yoru, "Uh, hi Yoru. We're here to take you back to UA!"

Yoru crosses her arms and grins slyly, "...no."

Bakugou's eyes furrow in frustration. Shinso hasn't said a word and almost looks bored...or maybe that's just his face. Yoru slides her foot back slightly. The three heroes tense, feeling the intensity roll off of her.

"What's the purple guy doing here. We've only talked to the guy once."

They all look at Shinso and he eyes them shrugging, "I just happen to still be awake when they snuck out."

Midoriya reaches a hand out, "Yoru and Y/n...I know you're scared, but we know what happened to your parents wasn't your fault. It was an accident, that's all. Just come back to UA with us. I know the police still want to take you in, but...but if you just turn yourself in and talk to the detectives-"

Yoru puts up a hand, "Ah, you've lost me. Man you were so close to convincing us, too! We're not going back until we have evidence."

"Yoru please the longer you run the worse it'll be!"

Yoru glances back at the remaining guards ready to fight, "Take the green and purple one. The blonde's mine. And if you kill any of them, I will rip out your organs and feed them to you!"

Midoriya's eyes widen, "Yoru wait!"

Yoru grabs the large wood table behind her and chucks it at Bakugou. As she expected, he blasts the table before it can reach him revealing Yoru behind it, flying through the air, tackling him to the ground. The other guards take the signal to attack Midoriya and Shinso, sending the room into chaos.

Yoru straddles Bakugou wrapping her hands around his neck. She immediately starts to drain the rage from him, a smile breaking out on her face. The blonde screams in anger blasting her across the room. She slams into the wall, quickly stumbling to her feet. She winces and grumbles.

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help myself." She rolls her eyes at Y/n in her head and responds with sarcasm, "I promise not to hurt them...too much."

She ducks suddenly a fist grazing the top of her head. She kicks the man and he flies across the room. Yoru looks to her right in confusion seeing some of the bodyguards barreling towards her. She sees a glimpse of Shinso's narrowed eyes.

She jumps into action dodging every attack with ease. Bones crack with every hit she lands. A flash of green appears before her, she throws her hands out and catches Midoriya's fist.

The green haired boy and Yoru stand locked in their stances. They grunt, they're strength almost equal.

"Yoru please! You don't understand-"

"No you don't understand! You're always playing goodie-goodie, but sometimes you have to get your hands dirty, kid!"

She hears an explosion behind her and flips around just in time to see Bakugou's hand pointed at her. Her eyes widen as sparks crackle right in her face. With no other choice she forces his arm up and-

BOOM

The smoke clears and the teens stare at the giant hole in the ceiling. Cracks begin to expand throughout the ceiling and Yoru looks at the boys with wide eyes. Before Y/n can say anything in their head, the demon moves. She grabs both Bakugou and Midoriya's wrists and spins, sending them flying through the basements back door.

Pieces of the ceiling begin to fall and Yoru dodges the debris as she moves towards Shinso. She throws the boy over her shoulder and sprints for the back door. Dust starts to fill the room as more debris falls, the ceiling will collapse any second. She pushes herself, just barely making it into the back alleyway. The ceiling collapses behind them a cloud of dust bursting into the alley.

Yoru and Shinso tumble across the alley, Midoriya and Bakugou still on the ground. The teens' coughs fill the night air. Yoru's skin ripples away and Y/n stands, holding her side with a wince. The sound of sirens catch her ears and she looks down at the boys.

Midoriya struggles to get to his feet, "Please Y/n, wait."

"Midoriya stop." Her voice comes out cold, stopping him in his tracks.

Her face is blank, empty, "For once in your life I need you stay out of it. I get that you feel the need to save everyone, but I can take care of myself..." She steps before him with a glare, "All you're doing is getting in the way."

Midoriya stares in shock, unable to muster any words. Shinso and Bakugou get to their feet.

Midoriya finally speaks, "I-I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry...just leave me alone." Her words slice through the air.

She glances at the others for a moment, a glint of guilt in her eyes, then turns towards the other building. Without a second thought she jumps to the roof, disappearing into the night. Midoriya takes a step forward prepared to follow her. A hand reaches out to his shoulder stopping him.

Bakugou looks at the roof with an unreadable expression, "Let's get back to UA...it's late."