Why are you trying guys

On the team . I mean I know its a huge deal but I don't want to ride anymore ! Back when I tried out for the pan am games I was happy and healthy and ready to compete but now that I made the team without the horse that got me where i am today its just not the same. Well anyways I got in the truck and drove home it was a long 3 hours if thinking and the odd time a few tears.

When I got home who was standing there my mom with a new horse, great I thought another horse that i don't want don't get me wrong he was beautiful but I just had no one to ride him so I called Kim and asked her if she wanted to work the horses to keep them fit because I don't want to. She said yes and when I told her about my new horse she was happy I explained him like this:

Friesian cross with a purebred Thoroughbred he was black with chestnut spots like and Appaloosa but so much better! I decided to name him Flame because the chestnut marking looked like embers popping from a fire.

Well when kim arrived I showed her flame and asked her to ride him and hop him over a few fences to see what kind of a jumper he is. She worked him through the gaits than we went outside to jump him, I told her to start with a small vertical than to a oxer than over the fence that leads into the field which was about 4.5 feet high. He did amazing! He was amazing than I started to think maybe he could me my new champ, I quickly threw that idea out if my head.

A few weeks of moaping around passed (and yes I did feed the horses and I did turn them out ), guess what the pan am games were 2 weeks away and no I was not ready to ride again. Kim and Ray knew this so they made a plan with my Mom that they were going to tell me that since I was not riding I would have to sell the horses and it went a bit like this,

First they said that the horses were getting to fat(I reacted like a didn't care ) next they said that theyvwe going to have to sell the horses if I didn't ride them, that's when I got angry because I knew what they were doing they we lying just so I would ride again I told them I knew.