𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘?

❥៚ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵇᵇᵒʳⁿ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ!

✦

8. [L/N] [Y/N]

"Saiki, by all means, I understand why you teleported us up here but are you sure you don't want to go around some more?" I ask, pleadingly. 

There was still enough sunlight to enjoy the weekend but Saiki had seemed adamant about not wanting to stay any longer. Like, sure, I was like that a while ago but the sentiment has since changed since I'm no longer bored and could spend some time around with someone beside me. 

Saiki didn't budge. 

"I heard that there's a new movie premiering right now. Do you want to see it? I'll pay." I suggested. 

'I already know the ending,' he replied. 

"Well," I began, "There's this new dog cafe that opened up a week ago before I arrived. I think it's quite nice, do you wanna check it out? The reviews are good."

'Pass.' 

I sigh, "For God's sake Saiki, it's still a good day outside. Is it because you met Teruhashi and now you're scared that you'll meet someone else?"

'Yes.'

"Coward." I huffed out, "If you're not willing then I'll make it to a point where you are." I push my sleeves up and stretched out my arms. "Starting right now," I send him a smile. 

I see Saiki momentarily freeze, 'What are you doing?' he asks me cautiously. 

"Kidnapping you."

I charge straight for him, my arms open wide to immediately catch him. But the moment I neared him, he teleported to the building at my right. "Hey!" I shout to him, "That's unfair!"