Oc Information

Oc Info

Name: Hana Tsubaki

Gender: Female

Species: Human/???

Age: 19

Occupation: College Student (formerly), Tenjin-ya employee, Co-owner of Moonflower

Appearance: She has light skin, long flowing almost mid-thigh length brown hair, which is parted to the left (no bangs in her hair), blue eyes, white flower crown headband, white long sleeve maxi dress, strapped open toe black sandals, eventually when she gets to the hidden realm, she wears a green kimono with matching socks and sandals like Aoi

Nicknames: Human, Human Girl (Tenjin-ya and Orio-ya employees), Moonflower Girl, Babe, Spider Princess, Beautiful flower (Akatsuki), Dear Sister (Odanna), Ayakashi Witch (Tannosuke's Henchmen)

Likes: Going to College, being by Aoi's side, her sibling-like bond with Odanna, hanging out with Akatsuki and being near him, Suzuran, working at Moonflower, cooking, and baking, helping Akatsuki at the front desk sometimes, being at Tenjin-ya, protecting her friends, Moonflower being successful, and making and being friends with everyone at Tenjin-ya

Dislikes: Moonflower not doing good in business, being in danger, being injured or weak when she gets hurt, not being able to protect Aoi, not being near Akatsuki, anyone badmouthing her and Aoi, being flirted with and being hit on, getting captured and kidnapped, Oryo (formerly), and being in danger

Love Interest: Akatsuki (later boyfriend/future husband)

Abilities/Powers: Cooking, Baking, hand to hand combat, somersaults, ???

Personality: Hana is a kind and sweet girl, yet she is also fierce sometimes. She cares for Aoi and has always stuck by her side since they were younger. Hana is also a skilled chef and a fighter. She cooks and baked very good and she is a professional at hand to hand combat and somersaults and uses them to defend herself and her friends. She also offers a helping hand sometimes and likes to help others. When she gets to the apparant realm, she meets a lot of ayakashi there and those who try to hurt her or Aoi, Hana will give them a taste of her own medicine.

Bio: Hana is Aoi's adopted sister and she lived with her ever since she was young. When she was a baby, her parents were no where to be found, completely leaving her by herself. While Aoi's mom was pregnant with her, she adopted Hana. After Aoi was born, she and Hana became inseparable, in fact, Shiro Tsubaki considered Hana as his second granddaughter. Years have passed, Aoi's mom abandoned her and Hana, until they meet an ayakashi who fed them and then left, telling them they will meet again one day. Ever since then, Aoi and Hana have been able to see ayakashi. Shiro Tsubaki passed away, leaving the girls alone. One day, they were college girls feeding some ayakashi when suddenly, an ogre ayakashi named Odanna comes to claim Aoi as his bride and to take Hana with him because of Shiro Tsubaki. When the girls get to the Hidden Realm, they see all kinds of ayakashi and go to a place called Tenjin-ya. Aoi and Hana convinced Odanna to let them pay off their grandfather's debt. While they are in the Hidden Realm, Hana eventually forms a brother-sister bond with Odanna and she meets a spider ayakashi man named Akatsuki. He doesn't like her at first, but eventually warms up to her and spends time with Hana after they get along. Who knows, maybe something romantic will happen between them in the future.

*What will happen to the girls in the hidden realm? What will they encounter? Will Hana ever find out who her family is and discover something about herself? What will happen between her and Akatsuki? Find out on her adventures with Aoi in this story.