Chapter 074 - Baby Spirit [02]

Start from the beginning

However when he went to the ward, the person he saw was that woman from the train.

Wen Ran knocked on the door and invited to come in. Although Ye Lai had already learned from Mrs. Qi that Wen Ran was her grandson-in-law was and still young, when she saw him she was surprised by his outstanding appearance. Such a person seems to have nothing to do with that kind of metaphysical stuff.

The last time Wen Ran saw Ye Lai, she was still a person with good luck, but this time she had a trace of evil spirit on her face. Wen Ran took a closer look at Ye Lai's face. This was not a natural disaster at all, it was completely intentional.

Ye Lai invited Wen Ran to sit down, and poured him a cup of tea: "Master, I want to give salvation to my child. How do you think this ritual should be done? I have never been exposed to these things and have no experience. If you need anything, just tell me and I'll prepare it."

Wen Ran shook his head: "Salvation is not possible. Actually I've seen you before, on the train. The lost of your child, was it because the hit by that brat?"

Ye Lai was taken aback for a moment, then smiled: "No. There were indeed signs of a miscarriage at the time, but because I was sent to the hospital in time, it was saved. But not long after I was discharged from the hospital, I fell again, and the baby was gone."

Speaking of this incident, Ye Lai was still a little contrite: "I heard that the child's face was burnt and needed skin grafting. Originally, if the family could sit down and discuss it properly, my family would pay for the child's medical treatment expenses, but his grandma caused me to almost have a miscarriage.

"My husband went straight to the judicial process in a fit of anger, and the dispute is still going on.

"Actually, both parties were responsible for the situation in causing the child's injury at that time, but the guardian was more responsible because of improper care, so I'm afraid his family will have to pay compensation later, but not much."

If it was before, she would probably have persuaded her husband. But now that her baby is gone, although it wasn't caused by that child, but during this time she was still felt depressed. And the child's family kept making troubles, otherwise she could go home and recuperate, she didn't need to stay in the hospital.

After being disturbed like this, she lost all sympathy. She was already like this, how could she still have the mood to sympathize with others? Since they have gone through the judicial process, then they can compensate according to the verdict.

Wen Ran said: "I saw your face at the time. This child is destined for you, and you are also a lucky person, you will give birth to the child safely. But now, your face has changed."

Although Wen Ran is young, but Ye Lai already had a good impression from that talisman, so he still believed in him. Hearing this, she was even more stunned: "Can be born? Then how could I..."

Wen Ran said: "I also feel very strange. I'm afraid there are not many of your things in this hospital, so I can't see anything for the time being. But one thing is certain, even if the child's ghost lingers, he has no malice towards you, so you don't have to be afraid.

"I will give you a talisman, you take it with you. The rest will have to wait until you go home from the hospital, and I'll go to your house to see."

Ye Lai said: "I'll be discharged from the hospital in three days. I'll contact you then."

Wen Ran nodded: "Yes. Remember, the talisman can't leave your body, and you can't let others touch it. During this period of time, you should not accept food or accessories from anyone."