The Aftermath Of Running Away And Some Punishments

Start from the beginning

Rain, who is still in Pai's arms, almost cries when he sees how his hubby and best friend have misunderstood the situation. Not wanting his Phi to find out about his injuries, he says in a small voice.

"P'Phayu, that's not what happened. And Sky, please don't think bad of P'Pai. I made him run away with me. But there is a good reason for this. So, please listen to us before blaming anyone."

"That might be true. But you, P'Pai, still ran away, leaving me. You promised to protect me, but you just ran off with my BEST FRIEND at the first sign of trouble. When something dangerous came up, the first hand you held was not mine; right now, the one you are holding is still not mine. So what should I take from this situation, huh?! You know what, you better explain it or …" Sky points between the two of them, "… this is over."

"Okay, so might I remind you we are here too? And, we are leaving for an important meeting. You are all adults now. So, handle it accordingly, okay?! When and if everything is resolved, sleep on it and let us meet both our son-in-laws tomorrow. Now GOOD BYE!" Porsche orders while dragging everyone out of the compound. "Ven-Ven handle the guests too." Pete reminds Phayu, smirking, before dragging Vegas and Kim with him.

Once everyone leaves, Sky brakes down, but there are no tears in his eyes. He and Phayu had talked about this. Both felt hurt and betrayed, but they didn't believe their boyfriends cheated. If Sky and Phayu asked them, Rain and Prapai would be willing to do anything, ANYTHING, even kill themselves. But before they could let things go, they needed answers.

"Sky, baby, please, that is too much. Phayu, tell Sky. You trust us, right?!" Pai says in a scared voice. He is scared of losing Sky, but he can't even put Rain down, or their shield will be broken.

"I don't think he is wrong. Well, it's not like my lover has run away with my best friend and then comes home after an hour or so. You ran away, knowing we were coming. Don't deny it. I have seen Rain. He was looking at us, grabbed your hand and ran. So, what should I have seen it like?"

Phayu loves to see Rain cry. Both of them deserve it. So, maybe a little acting couldn't hurt. He signals Sky that he is leaving. Sky nods.

.

"Please, please, P'Phayu. We will do anything you want. We are ready to do anything." Rain says, signaling Pai to lower him. Pai hesitates but puts Rain down.

Sky and Phayu stop in their tracks. "Anything?" Sky asks, turning around and facing Rain and Prapai. Phayu looks ahead, a smirk on his face.

"Anything?" It becomes more of a question when Rain and Prapai lock eyes with each other, noticing their respective lover's devilish smiles.

"Okay, get ready for your punishment then." Phayu says in his dom voice, which he usually uses for Rain's punishments.

"Like, right now!" Prapai's eyes widen. 'Damn, neither Rain nor I are in a position to do a punishment.' But, as soon as he looks at Rain, he knows they are both going to hell together.

"What, are you both tired from doing something that much you can't even take a simple punishment?" Sky knows he is adding fuel to the fire. The intensity in Rain's eyes increases as soon as he says it. Bingo, that's it.