Betrayal

....Im sorry but it looks like he will not have a quirk....

The words that destroyed Y/Ns heart. A year after his sister developed a quirk Y/N still had nothing. Hanako hired a private doctor to have him checked to see the issue. After running test and taking an X-ray of the boys foot, it was confirmed that he would be the unlucky few who would not manifest a quirk. Not only did this news ruin Y/Ns dream but it also ruined Y/Ns life. Hanako was infuriated and disappointed. She saw no point in raising a useless child, so she completely cut him off. Only using Y/N as a personal butler and not providing him with anything. Kokei was no better, embarrassed by the fact her brother was one of the "scums" of the world she treated him no better. Using him for chores and homework but also as a training partner. Kokei would beat him and use him to improve her quirk, despite Y/N ability to observe her moves and understand her fighting style, her quirk was too strong and Y/N stood no chance. Hanako would also beat him whenever he did something that apposed her orders or whenever Y/N asked to go outside. Y/N was completely isolated from he world, only leaving for school since Hanako thought he could be of some use for finances. Y/N didn't want his mother and sister to leave him. So he worked out his body and studied to improve his mind. He also tried to make up his own fighting style. He tried to show his academic accomplishments to his mother but she would ignore him, whenever he would improve his physique, his sister would just beat him again with her quirk. Life was not good for the boy.

*Y/N age 8*

Hanako: Kokei how is your quirk training going

Kokei: Very good mom, I've learned some new moves and have started making more weapons with my light powers

Hanako: Very good, today we will be meeting with Enji Todoroki or Endeavor as you may call him. We will be meeting his son who is also his successor. I would like you to to start training since you won't really be learning anything from.....him.

Y/N was in the kitchen cooking for the dinner that was got happen soon, covered in scares and bruises from the beating from both people in his family. Dirty cloths and rather thin since he was not allowed to eat food purchased by Hanako. He was only allowed to go to school and go out for chores but that was it. He was also no longer allowed to use his last name as Hanako wanted absolutely no association with him.

Kokei: That sounds great, beating the son of the number 2 hero means I can become number 2 in no time after getting my hero license. I was also getting tired of having weak training partner

Y/N didn't like this Kokei. This wasn't his sister who would tell him her crazy thoughts. This wasn't the girl who would talk herself to sleep at night or the girl who loved being around him. She was gone.

Hanako: Y/N is the food almost ready, they will be here soon and it better be good or else your gonna get it.

Y/N didn't respond, he just set up the table waiting for whatever orders she was gonna give. He wanted to run and leave but couldn't, he needed a place to stay and he wanted to study a little longer until he could comfortably leave.

Hanako: Oh its done ok go to the basement

Y/N was always put in the basement whenever people came over and he hated it. It was cold and dark since the windows are covered to avoid him being seen. He went down and was locked with a chain around his neck by his mother. Almost like he was some dog which was humiliating. Before she closes the door Hanako looks at Y/N. Dirty, bloody, wounded, saddened, Broken.

Hanako: Weakling

*One hour passes*

Endeavor arrives with his child to the Fukimo household. He stands tall over both girls with a stone cold face, next to him a boy with a similar facial expression only with a burn mark over his left eye.