he had never felt this way towards somebody, but feeling the sense of home and comfort he did with spirit, he never understood how men could cheat on someone they declared their wife.

spirit had grown use to his roses, so he felt as though they have lost their spark.

"hi baby." spirit spoke smoothly, wrapping her arms around judahs waist.

he had been dressed up in a black button down, some black pants, adorned with ferragamo shoes.

he had a fresh haircut, and two strand twists.

he still held a blunt behind his ear.

"lemme cover your eyes." he placed the bouquet in her arms, before placing his hands lightly over her eyes, not messing up her makeup.

walking her over to the door, he pushed it open a bit.

thankfully, the way spirits apartment was built, there was a small hallway, before the main living room space.

he closed the door behind the pair, so the lights remained dim, adorned with candles on the tables.

moving his hand from spirits eyes. she began to open them up.

"wow." spirit looked around.

judah had worked with the decorator to hang up photos of them, all throughout the apartment hallway.

guiding you to swim through the sea of memories to get to the main attraction.

best part played lowly in the apartment, spirit felt like one of the instagram girls.

she never thought something like this would happen to her.

walking through the pictures slowly, taking a moment to retrain every picture, every memory, in her head once more.

she let out a single tear.

"don't get to crying nigga you just walked in this bitch" judah kissed his teeth causing spirit to wipe her single tear immediately, laughing.

judah smiled at her reaction, guiding her deeper into her apartment.

the room had been completely flooded in rose petals, not a single ounce of the floor could be seen.

the living room was adorned with gifts, as-well as heart balloons lined up against the windows.

spirit looked around in shock.

on the kitchen counter sat 2 meals, her favorite.
spirit began to feel her nose burn again, beginning to take breaths once more.

she turned around, hugging judah, smiling into his shoulder.

"i love you baby. but this ain't it." he whispered in her ear.

she pulled back, looking him in the face, furrowing her eyebrows.

he grabbed her hand, turning her around to the hallway that held her bedroom.

she began to walk down the hall, stepping on rose petals the entire way.

more photos hung from this hallway, until she got her door.

on her door, a letter was taped.

taking the letter off and beginning to read, it spoke,

"to ifẹ akọkọ rẹ,

you have him. you have him as your one. i pray for this day and wether i am laying in my bed alive or at rest, i pray everyday for abundance of love to enter his life. for you to provide that, i acknowledge and love you, my child.

the strength and love of a mother is one, but the admiration and determination that one receives from their level is truly unbeatable. for you to fight for him just as he fights for you. for my judah to treat you with utmost respect as you are now his QUEEN. my child, you are his queen. it is his duty to serve you, to respect you, to nourish you, and to acknowledge you.

my dying prayer is that only one obinrin receives this letter. you are she. i love you. for you love my child. you are his blessing and mine. the blessing to be my daughter, if not in law, in love. my beautiful."

spirit smiled at the letter.

she hugged judah once more,

"you the best literally."

"i love you man you got me looking soft." he shook his head, kissing her forehead.

"ight enough sap shit, come open these gifts n eat man."