𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ.

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏 @𝟖:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏 @𝟖:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

With tears staining my cheeks, I spun my car on the driveway of Malachi's home. I just couldn't come to terms that I had actually gained the courage to end my relationship with Lennox after so many years.

So many tears.

I let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat, then stepped out of the vehicle and locked it.

I walked to the front door, intending to use the spare key to open it, but before I could reach it, the door swung open, revealing a worried-looking Malachi.

He used his eyes to skim over my face, then stretched his hand out to me to retrieve the heavy bag on my shoulder. The second he took it from me, he started to ramble with questions, "Why yuh take so long fi come? Wah gwaan when you did deh home?"

I marched over to the couch and sat on its' handle, wiping the tears from my face. I wanted to speak to him about it, but there was this lump in my throat that was so painful, making it hard for me to breathe and to talk.

"Aniyah. B, just make me know wah gwaan nuh. Him forward back? " Malachi asked, dropping the hand bag on the couch and stood over me, with his hands in his pocket.

He then took out one of his hands, and tenderly wiped my tears away with his thumb. I looked up
at him with a misty gaze, and leaned unto his palm.

⚠️ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️

I don't know what got over me but I pulled him by his shirt and smashed my lips unto his, looping my hands around his neck. Our lips moved in the perfect sync, as we moved the position of our heads and he placed his freed hands on my waist.

I broke our kiss and gazed down at his jeans, intending to unfasten the button. I looked back up at Malachi, and he held my gaze, staring into my eyes. I meant to pull him back towards me, when he gripped me gently by both of my arms.

"Aniyah. Me know yuh upset right now so you will do tings yuh might regret ina the morning. So me just wah know if you sure bout dis?" He asked, using his eyes to skim over my face for any sense of unsurety.

I nod my head at a fast pace, trying to break out of his hold.

"Use yuh words Aniyah." He stated, his voice husky and demanding.