Bucky smirked a bit, "I'll take that bet."

And then the music started to play. Everyone stood to attention as Eira started down the aisle that was covered in marigolds.

Eira had the biggest smile on her face as soon as her eyes landed on Tony. She kept her eyes on him the whole way. She got super excited but she did not skip.

Tony felt like his breath had utterly vanished. She'd always been able to make him breathless but he didn't think he was ever going to breathe again after today.

She was like a dream. Her dress sparkled like diamonds and her smile shined even brighter. He'd never seen her so happy and this moment seared itself into his memory.

           Eira finally reached him and he reached his hand out to her. She grabbed it as she stepped up onto the altar beside him. He stared at in awe as he whispered, "Wow."

            She giggled a bit as everyone sat down and the officiant began to speak, "Thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Anthony Edward Stark and Eira Stane in marriage."

        "Do you, Anthony Edward Stark, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

          "Like it'd be anything else but, yes, I do."

          "Do you, Eira Stane, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

            "Always," she smiled as she stared at Tony while holding his hands. "Yes, I do."

         Pepper and Nat were both teary-eyed and Nat had to wipe a tear away. Bucky looked at her in alarm as he whispered, "Are you crying?"

        "No," Nat said defensively. "Of course not."

         Bucky smiled in amusement a bit, "Well, if you need a box of tissues, let me know."

         "Will do, Barnes."

         The officiant spoke, "Anthony Edward Stark and Eira Stane have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As they exchange rings, they'll speak their own vows..."

           The officiant held out the rings and she grabbed the gold band she'd be giving to Tony. She looked at him with anxiety as she said her vows.

       "Well, first of all, I just need to say I love you because I didn't get to say it today..." she said and it caused everyone to chuckle.

        She could breath easily now and she smiled as she slid the ring on his finger, "Tony Stark, I promise to love you and despite all your possible screwups, I'll love you anyways. I'll love you maybe a little insanely because there won't be a piece of me that doesn't love you. I promise to love you forever as long as the lifetime you'll give me and if there's an afterglow in death, I'll love you then, too."

          Tony then grabbed the ring he would give her with a heart-shaped ruby. He slid it on her finger slowly before he said his vows.

            "You have given me impossible demands like...evading death," he said a bit jokingly and everyone laughed. "But this I can do. I vow to love you truly, madly, deeply. I'll love you forever with my whole heart. You'll have me, Snowflake. I'm always going to be yours and as you said, if I can love you then, I'll love you in the afterglow, too."