𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

Tae nodded his head to his lover questions, "Mhmm. I can taste dey ice cream right na." Tae smiled when Ares laughed at him.

Ares slid into his Gucci slides and stepped into his Nike sweats, "Yo ass geek fa dat Ice cream?" Ares asked, looking over at him and throwing a T-shirt over his person.

Tae hummed softly, "Sholl is, man. Youn be happy as me when I get sum food, it mean sum to me." He chuckled, stepping into his G-Nikes and walking out of Ares bedroom.

Ares chuckled and followed the smaller. "Ya be happy as hell, dada. It be cute, no lie." He cooed.

Making Tae blush as they walked down the flight of stairs, "Why don't ya want real food? Ice cream not gonna full ya, bae." Ares said, grabbing his keys to his new Roll Royce car and looking down at the smaller.

Dazaí shrugged his shoulders to what Ares said and licked over his lips, "I mean, we can get sum food but I just got a craving fa ice cream, you see what i'm sayin'?"

Ares nodded and opened the front door, "Hell yuh." He uttered, allowing Tae to walk out of the Penthouse and walking out of his home and locking the door behind him.

Ares opened the car door for Tae and helped the smaller in gently, Tae huffed and eyed Ares. "I am not a cancer patient."

"Will you stop treatin' me like i'm finna drop die?" He told him with a slight mug, "Wat if ya drop dead?" Ares asked staring at Tae with a straight face.

Tae mugged him harder, "I'm not— Ya might so ta prevent dat from happenin' i'm definitely gonna treat ya like a patient." Ares rasped with a grin before closing the door and walking to his side of the car.

"His mean ass." Tae rolled his eyes, crossing his arm.

After a fifteen minute drive, they arrived at Baskin Robbins and walked inside, "Welcome to Baskin Robbins, how may I help y'all tonight."

It seemed like they were the only people in the shop at the moment,
"Vanilla, booka." Tae whispered, standing behind Ares and laying his head in Ares back with his eyes shut.

Ares who nodded his head and made eye contact with the short male, "Gimme, two cups of vanilla ice cream wit' sprinkles all ova em ho's, ya hurd me?" He sent a glare.

The worker nodded their head in slight fear and began taking what the man wanted up. Once he was done, he handed Ares two cups of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles all over the top. and a small spoons on the side.

"How much, slime?" Ares questioned with a grin, "5 dollars— Hm, take dis ten bruh." Ares cut him in, pulling a ten dollar bill from his pocket and handing it to him.

"Li' daddy, we leavin' nie." He announced to Dazaí.

"A'ight." Tae barely moved his lips, grabbing his cup of ice cream and walking out of the shop.

Ares walked outside and unlocked the car opening the door for Tae, the moon light glinted on Tae's doe orbs as he stepped into the car and fastened his seatbelt.

Ares admired then kissed the sleepy man temple, "Te amo dada."

"I te amo you too, phat." Tae smiled.

//