Ryuka only carried Izuku away while throwing Iida a foul and judgemental look, which he definitely saw. Ryuka couldn't stand irrational people.

He had a good reason to be mad, but seriously.

Ryuka picked up her phone and looked at the massage from Todoroki.

Shoto 🫖
Hey
You're probably asleep but if not...
I want to know if you're okay

Ryuka took another strawberry from her basket before replying with one hand while eating.

Ryu ⚡️
Imma answer if you come to my room
I have strawberries
It's room D1277

Shoto 🫖
Won't the staff notice?

Ryu⚡️
Just trust me

Todoroki didn't answer to that, making Ryuka shrug and continue to eat her strawberries. After about five minutes, she heard a very light knock on her door.

Ryuka raised an eyebrow. "Yeees?"

The door opened, revealing a red and white haired boy stepping through it. Ryuka looked the boy up and down.

"Damn, even hospital clothes look handsome on you." She said nonchalantly, taking another bite from her fruit.

Todoroki couldn't help but smile slightly. He slowly walked further into the room. "...Why did the people outside just pretend I wasn't there?" He asked curiously.

Ryuka smirked over at him. "Hush money is real." She answered.

Todoroki only sighed slightly. Now he stood directly next to Ryuka's hospital bed. "Where'd you get these?" He asked, pointing at the basket of strawberries in front of Ryuka.

The girl was sitting criss crossed on her bed, the basked of strawberries laying in her lab. "I have my ways. Want one?"

The boy nodded, taking one out of the basket. "Thank you."

"You can sit on the bed." Ryuka said, patting the space in front of her while giving Todoroki an encouraging smile.

He hesitated for a moment, before taking off his slippers and sitting in front of Ryuka, also in a criss crossed position.

Todoroki seemed uneasy, scratching the back of his head. "If you want to know about what happened...I don't know If I can talk about it...and I don't really want to." He said, not looking into her eyes yet.

Ryuka looked at the strawberry in her hand. "Then I'm not gonna ask." She answered in a calming voice.

"...Thank you...So, how are you?" He asked relieved.

"Ohh other than a few scratches here and there everything's fine." Ryuka smiled.

Todoroki finally looked into her eyes. "I'm glad..."  'But I know you're lying.'

Ryuka could clearly feel how tensed up he was. "You know...I was wondering...what changed your mind all of a sudden?" She changed the topic.

Todoroki made a questioning face.

"You know, we were being friendly before the sports festival. Then you went through a short phase of rudeness towards me and now, you seem to search contact with me." Ryuka said teasingly, biting into a strawberry while smirking at the boy.