Love

"You people only know how to show anger. Just leave me. If you are a man then free me once then I will show you the power of women. Tying me and showing manpower will show you low only. Tell me why am I here and who are you. Don't you dare to touch me", Anika said angrily warning that guy to stay away from her. Her eyes spitting fire due to anger because she is not a girl who will beat injustice and wrong behaviour. She is strong and independent, and she knows very well how to fight but right now she is helpless because her hands are tied.

In school, she learnt Karate also which she stopped practising but she didn't forget this still as she was a fast learner and skills can't be forgotten. Yes sometimes the gap makes us lose interest in our skills but we remember everything when we need to show our skills.

The man with whom Anika was arguing got more furious became of Anika's words. She challenged his ego and power which a man can't handle ever. He moved towards Anika angrily and slapped her with a force which made Anika stumble and her chair fell making a thud sound and alerting everyone present in the room. A total of 4 boys were present, one came a minute ago when Rajeev was fighting with Anika and the other two were stopping him.

"Anika...", Gauri screamed her lungs out scared seeing someone slapping Anika. She tried to free herself to save Anika but could not do anything because of the rope. Tears started to fall from her eyes seeing Anika on the ground with her eyes closed. A fear engraved her heart. What if Anika died today? What if they let her go? What she will answer Shivaay? Gauri pressed her both lips together to suppress her loud weeping sound. She is very scared of these strangers now. She closed her eyes tightly and let her tears flow from her eyes. Her lips and body shivered due to the fear. She prayed to God for a miracle as she thinks only a miracle can save them nothing else.

The boys looked at Rajeev in horror because of the crime he committed in anger. They can't touch thier hostage till they get orders otherwise how they will get money? They all are doing this for money otherwise they don't even know who Anika and Gauri are and where they belong. And here Rajeev slapped Anika which scared 3 of them as they can't let this guy ruin thier plan. Either boss will kill him or will not give them a single penny.

Anika screamed and closed her eyes tight to control her tears as she doesn't trust any of them and can never cry in front of any stranger. She is strong enough to control her emotions in hard situations. Hard situations make her strong instead to face difficulties in her life and she learns how to face hurdles coming in her path. She tried up but couldn't as she can't use her hands, her forehead also started hurting first because she fell and again due to her failed attempt to get up.

"Rajeev", screamed 3 of them and held Rajeev tightly. One held him from the back, one from the arm and the last came between Rajeev and Anika to protect Anika. They all are scared, what if by chance Rajeev killed Anika? What they will do?

"I will kill her today. She challenged me. I will show you what a real man is", Rajeev tried to free himself from their grip to show his manpower to Anika. Anika looked at him fiercely, is he trying to scare her? She is not scared of death but she will not die without fighting for herself. She is brave and strong to fight in this situation. She tried to fight in this situation.

"You are an idiot", Anika shouted, the man who was between him and Rajeev now turned towards Anika and set her chair alright.

"Don't fight girl. We will leave you both soon. Safe and untouched", the guy said ignoring what Rajeev was screaming. Rajeev was wriggling to come out of their hold to fight with Anika more as he want to push Anika down.

"I will. Why do you guys expect a girl to keep quiet? Should I keep mum? Will you shut your mouth if I slap you? No right. Then even I will not. He already touched my cheeks and I want to slap him hard on his cheek twice then I will get peace. I'm will not keep quiet. Did you understand?", Anika questioned angrily. Here she kept her tone a little light as this guy tried to talk with her politely. She doesn't know what is going on in his mind but for now, she used him to fight with the guy who slapped her.