51-60

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign In To 300 Cities Around The World For The Start

infoReport

beenhere

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

15%

Chapter 51 Young and Gold! (Seeking collection)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

When Bai Zixuan saw Zhang Ze, Zhang Ze also saw Bai Zixuan.

Both of them were taken aback.

Bai Zixuan walked over and said with a strange expression:

"Little chapter."

Zhang Ze smiled wryly: "Sister Bai, Young Master Bai."

The atmosphere was slightly silent.

After a while, Zhang Ze murmured: "Sister Bai, why are you here? You and Brother Chen knew each other before?"

"Brother Chen?" Bai Zixuan was startled.

He didn't react for the first time, but he woke up immediately.

He knew the names of these people in the field.

Except for one!

It was Du Fei's ‘friend’.

His surname is Chen! ! !

Zhang Ze showed a different color, and was a little confused about Bai Zixuan's reaction. He subconsciously asked, "Sister Bai, don't you know that he is Chen Anhe?"

Tiantian Nan took the lead in exclaiming.

"what?"

"He is Chen Anhe?"

"It's the Chen Anhe who made troubles in the south of the Yangtze River?"

He turned his gaze to Chen Anhe, his eyes staring stubbornly, his eyes full of suspiciousness.

He didn't know how many times he had heard this name in the past few days, but he never imagined that that person was by his side, and he had walked with them all the way!

Chen Anhe touched his nose.

He also didn't expect that Bai's sister and brother would have such a big reaction when they heard his name, and he didn't know for a while whether he should pick them out.

But in the end he nodded and admitted.

Bai Zixuan and Tian Tian Nan looked at each other, and they couldn't hide the horror in their eyes.