suddenly the compartment door swung open revealing my brother and his ridiculous friends, peter, sirius and remus. they all looked alot different from the previous year id seen them, peter visited over the summer remus lived with his muggle mom who wasnt too sure about letting him come and sirius is well, orion and walburga's son. they were not okay with him visiting

speaking of sirius he seemed really tired rather than his upbeat self i would always see last year, remus appeared with a new scar across his cheek and peter grew slightly taller than james who seemed to have not hit his growth spurt just yet.

"cas, lily" my brother said, "james, can i help you?" "no just coming to vist my favourite sister" he said as they all sat in the compartment james next to lily, remus across from me and sirius next to me with peter next to him.

"how was ur summer lily?" james asked her, they fell into conversation , peter was eating sweets and remus pulled a book out, "how are you doing sirius?" i asked the boy, looking closer he really looked tired he had bags and his hair was slicked back last year and now he just has it flying around although it fits him more. "been better, thanks though cassandra, how was ur summer?" clearly, i thought. "it was really good, i helped my dad make his potion and i really learned alot, it looks like you could use some of it." my dad had a business of selling all types of hair potions and it was truly fun to help him with.

"what you dont like the look" sirius responded, "the shaggy dog look? somehow it suits you sirius." "oi james told you it looked good" he yelled over at my brother, "absolutely nobody doubted you" remus peeped in not looking away from his book once.

eventually james stepped out to go get more stuff from the trolly and it fell almost silent so i also started reading a book and me and sirius fell in conversation about it and i read it to him silently outloud.

"hows reg?" i whispered, "you know, classic mommas boy. does no wrong." he rolled his eyes. "seriously, how are both of you i know its hard being home" "it is but we manage, it dosent help that i hangout with these blokes and im not apart of their slytherin tradition unlike reg." sirius had responded, i couldnt imagine how it felt to constantly compete with your sibling dont get me wrong sometimes i cannot stand james but i love him and i couldnt ever do that all of the time.

suddenly all of our heads snapped up as the train came to a stop hearing the rails clink. we all collected our bags and exited the compartment, the boys went off to find james, me and lily said our goodbyes and parted ways as im not in gryffindor like my brother, im a slytherin so i went to find pandora before we would wind up at separate tables for the sorting.

i seen her from behind on the platform and practically ran to her and just as she turned around and saw me i was crashing her into a hug. "cas! i love you but you are seriously crushing me" i laughed and let go and as we walked over to the wagons we discussed our summers and what we did beyond them.

turns out she spent alot of time in the black house, i always knew she was a lestrange of course but similar to sirius shes the outcast.

i was currently sitting at the slytherin table with regulus black and dorcas meadows. i grew close with regulus after winter break of last year, id found him sitting in a empty hallway one night when i was wondering the corridors it turns out there was alot more going on in the black manor than most anticipated. we spent that whole night sitting in the astronomy tower just talking about anything and everything. goes to say we had not gone to our classes the next day and winded up in weeks detention together.

we were all just talking about our summers regulus looked just as tired as sirius just slightly more put together, shoulders and back straight hair looked put together. dorcas had spent her summer in france and was telling me all about it
"me and dee should get going we told evan we would meet him. ill talk to you after yeah?" the younger boy explained, "yeah course' bye reg" i responded looking up from my muggle studies book shooting the 2 a smile before looking back down at my book.