ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Matilda's outfit

Matilda's outfit

"But I'm serious granny!" I exclaimed "if someone were to do much as touch my notebook I'd positively have them executed"

It was early in the morning. I was in Buckingham palace walking around some of the hallways with my grandmother holding onto my arm. We're just waiting until we're told the cars and security are all ready.

"Matilda you cant just executed people for touching a book" she replied

"But what if.... It's like if someone ate your strawberries from balmoral before you could have any, what would your reaction be?"

"Well I'd obviously have to have them executed, there would simply be no other option"

"See!"

"Yes but I'm a queen, your not quite there yet, until then the only reason I would condemn someone to be executed is if my strawberries were taken"

"Yes I'm the crazy one granny" I said laughing

"Your majesty's" a butler said appearing at the end of the hallway "the security is ready"

"Perfect, thank you Shawn" granny smiled

We gathered at the cars out the back. Travelling through London with the queen was no joke. We were in the centre of it all, a large blacked out car was waiting for us. There was two of the same cars in front and behind us. At the front of these cars was a collection of police on moter bikes who would go ahead to stop the traffic. There was also a collection of police cars in front and behind us.

"You ready to go?" I said to granny as we approached the car

"More than ready, I'm very excited to get away from the city for a while"

"It'll be like a vacation"

"For you, your whole job is to keep me company between my commitments. But maybe you can bring the garden back to life"

"I'll do my best" I smiled before we both got into the car.

Within moments, the sound of sirens set off to get out out of the city. Once we left London all the police would leave us and it would just be the cars left with us.

****

"Ok and this table fabric, good lord, it's making me feel violently ill, this is terrible. Replace it with a lace roses pattern"

I had arrived In balmoral not that long ago. And while I left granny to get settled in I took the duties of going around the castle and updating it according to what granny likes. We haven't been here in a while so during that time things change, so now I need to change them back.

There's three people walking quickly behind me, each with clipboards, taking down everything I say and where I say it.

"And this curtain pattern is dreadful, the green just ruins the lighting off the whole hallway, no, no. Have them replaced by grey, the exact same curtain just in grey"