ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"I can't believe you led them here" the man cursed, running into the living room and pulling down all the blinds.

"They found me, and how do you know what the paparazzi is"

"Let's just say I have some experience with them" he said, the door was still dark but I could hear the smile in his voice

"Who are you anyway, and can you turn a light on, it's pitch black"

"Whatever" he said, switching in the living room light as he walked out to the kitchen and switched on the light in there too.

"So who are you anyway, what makes the paparazzi want a photo of you so bad?"

"I'm slightly famous"

"Everyone on this street is famous in some way honey, you have to be a little more pacific than that" he had his back turned, facing the kitchen counters, as he sorted out something. He was tall and had longer than average shaggy, brown hair. He wore a blue cotton shirt and brown pants.

"I'm apart of the royal family" I said. This made him quickly turn around to look at me.

The realisation dawning on his and surprisingly mine too.

"I know you!" We said in unison

"Your the princess"

"Your that actor"

"You like the future queen of England"

"Your in some films, I don't know which ones though" I shrugged

"Now the paparazzi make sense"

"Yeah since they're such big fans" I said, rolling my eyes

"Why are you all dressed up? Or is that just what a royal wears to bed"

"I do not wear this to bed, I was at the premiere"

"The elvis one"

"Yep"

"Isn't that still on"

"Yes, but unfortunately the paparazzi just love me a tone"

"Well do you want to keep standing there, I mean you just look so comfortable"

"I'll sit" I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I sat on the edge of the couch.

"You sit exactly how I thought a royal would sit" He said after a minute

"How exactly do I sit that is so different to others?"

"Oh and you sound exactly like how I thought you would sound"

"How do I sound?"

"Like the future queen of England" he smirked

"How does the future queen of England sound? A British accent?"

"Oh no, I have a British accent, you my dear have a British royal accent"

"Just because I speak proper English does not make my British accent any different from yours"

"Kinda does" he shrugged "you sound like Claire Foy in the crown"

"Well she is impersonating my grandmother" I said, crossing my arms

"Why were you thinking about what I would sound like anyway?"

"Big fan of the crown" he shrugged and smirked

A silence set over the room. It wasn't an akward silence, it was more both of us are waiting for the other to speak.

"You know I've always been confused about the crown" Andrew spoke up