𝟔𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡

Start from the beginning

Why? Who is this man, that can bring fear to Levi?

My heart was beating heavily while I draw my blades, hearing the heavy footsteps against the tiles coming towards us. Soon multiple gunshots rung in the distance, as my head snaps in the direction causing my worry for Hanji's soldiers.

"Long time, Levi!" A rough western voice calls, addressing Levi as if he knew him. "Still a runt, or have you grown some?"

Heavy sounds of metal clank on the rooftop, while he kept stomping towards us both at a slow confident pace.

Within seconds I hear multiple ODM gears sounds, flying in every direction around us both. Soon the man who was nearby us, flew high up pointing at only both of us. I couldn't even blink, there were so many surrounding us. Hearing the man cheering out loud, he finally flies high above us both with both guns pointed at us both.

"Nope, don't look like you've changed much at all, boy!" He comments, when I hear Levi sheath his blades with aggressiveness and force.

"KENNY!!!!!!!!"

With a strong throw he sends a blade right at the man, making me soon realise this was the very Kenny the Ripper from decades ago. Intimidating as he was, Levi's anger was through the roof right now. Kenny blocks the attack, before firing at us both. Throwing off my cloak at the same as Levi, I send him a quick nod.

"Split!"

The gunshot ran through tearing at the seams right into the wall, taking a chunk off before Levi and I ran down the rooftop in different directions. At the same time I broke the tiles into pieces as I burst down towards the alleyways, lowering my body. My adrenaline has spiked with the sudden instinct of survival, being surrounded by a large gang of high classed fighters.

I could hear a few charging in my direction, while I side glance for a brief moment.

I need to shake them off, but there's so many.

Levi should be at least heading towards the wagon first, but for me I need to at least drive them away from the kids. How did they know?! Flying down at rapid speed a few men appeared in front of me, causing my eyes to narrow in anger. Drawing my blades, I drew a shaky breath of air knowing blood with stain my hands.

Sheathing them sharply, I ran the blades, cutting the two in half with their blood spraying cleanly with one swift attack.

Lowering my body I activating the hooks again, before bouncing back to make their straight attacks falter for a moment. Moving backwards, they all shot forward not expecting my move so quickly. Sharply I hoist my body doing a somersault, before activating my hooks going around a corner sharply with intense speed.

Gritting my teeth, multiple men surrounds me yet again not giving me a chance.

Well shit.

My eyes widen before I change my direction hoisting my body high in the air above, before I do the same move I did to the female. Spiraling down, accelerating the momentum before slicing the few that were in the way. Gurgling cries sounded with a shower of blood, before I drift lowly across the streets in the open.

Gunshots sounded, as they chipped the stone paths beneath us, while I managed to dodge every one of their attacks.

"Shit," cursing my breath, turning to see a blonde woman not far from me.

Turning the corner into another tight alleyway, I ran alongside the walls before raising my body higher to gain more leverage. Levi was my main concern by the way he acted: I've never seen him this way before. It scared me, that I grew concerned, not knowing where else he could be right now. Shaking my head, more men blocked my path.