Robin pov (again)

There was something about the quiet I seemed to enjoy, maybe it was the peace it brought me or the longing for my loves to find me and spend the time with me.

But this was different today, toda tag it only brought pain and the longing for me to not be here. I had a rubber band held securely around my wrist and began to pull on it and tug. My old therapist tought me the trick so I wouldn't hurt myself. Why me? I am trying my hardest, can't anyone see that? Can't anyone see I'm hurting?...

I stood up figuring I'd find Nancy or Chris to keep me warm when I heard a rustle in the leaves behind me.

I put my hand inside the jacket pocket, and clasped my hand around a small pocket knife.

"Hello?"

There was another rustle and then an old, scraggly man wobbled towards me. He had an empty bottle of alcohol on him and his clothes were dirty and he looked and smelled as if he hadn't showered in a year. He had trouble walking in a straight line and eventually found his way to the chair. He took a seat and looked up at me.

"Yer not from 'ere r ya?" He poked nosily and took a swig from the empty bottle.

I stayed quiet backing up a bit and nodded.

He didn't get the hint and continued to prod and poke. "Wha's a pre'y girl like you doin' ou' 'ere alone then?"

"I'm not."

The man looked around and than back at me, his gaze sent a shiver down my spine and I knew I had to get out of there but the other's were far away and I doubt he'd be happy about me running.

"You lyin' to me? I was jus' starting to like you. But I don' like liars. You know what happens to liars?" He stood up and walked towards me, he took another drink of his non-existent liquor and threw the bottle to the ground, "see what you made me do? That was expensive litte girl, and frankly I don't think you can pay me back so you'll have to find anpther way to."

The drunk, old man grabbed my hand and kissed me forcefully, I pulled away quickly and took out the knife.

"Back up! Get away!" I yelled, shaking and trying to keep a strong demeanor.

The man held his hand up, "woah woah! Don't do that! You were asking for it!"

I stepped closer still knife held out.

"Ok fine fine! Fiesty one eh?" The man prowled, he backed up slowly and watched as I still kept the knife out. Once he went back to where he came from I turned to run to the others.

"Chrissy! Nancy! Steve! Help!!" I yelled when I was within ear shot, then my gravity shifted forward and the world spun, I cracking sense of pain sensation filled my head and it went dark.

!¡!¡

Sorry for late upload and cliffhanger!!!

Word count: 509