"no!" she sobs, intertwining their fingers, "i don't wanna hurt you. i don't wanna break your fingers." she wails, leaning back against her chair.

another gut wrenching scream erupts from her chest as her grip becomes impossibly tighter, mingi biting his lip to prevent screaming in pain himself. when she releases his hand a moment later, he's quick to pull it away and check that his fingers were still functional.

"oh, min. did i hurt you?" yuna sobs as he winces in pain, "i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to."

"no, it's okay, baby," he hushes her as she begins to cry in sadness and guilt rather than pain, "i'm perfectly fine, see? all my fingers work just fine." he wriggles his fingers around to prove that he could still use and feel them all.

"now, come on. we gotta get down to the car, we gotta go."

"no, min!" she cries, pushing his hands away, "if i move it's gonna just fall on the floor, i don't want my baby to fall on the floor!"

"it won't fall on the floor, baby. we gotta go to the hospital though or you will be having it on the floor and i am not trained well enough to know how to safely do a home birth, now let's go." she stands from the chair she'd sat in, mingi holding onto her and guiding her through the house.

they make it to the elevator relatively quickly and head straight for the garage where yunho should have the car waiting.

the couple had moved back to yuna's place for the last few weeks of her pregnancy so that they could finish up the baby's room and make sure everything was all ready for the baby to come home.

luckily, the rest of the group were at the company building which was closer to yuna's apartment than theirs and meant that they could all go to the hospital in one car. it also meant that the rest of the boys would be present for yuna's first contractions and she was not taking them well.

the first had her doubling over and in tears, cursing repeatedly and smashing the glass in her hand. thankfully, she wasn't injured by the glass exploding so, they didn't need to worry about her hand.

they make it to the garage where yunho had parked right in front of the elevator, the back door already open, wooyoung and yeosang ready to help get yuna into the vehicle.

they manage to get her into a seat, unfortunately only after she'd practically shattered all of the bones in wooyoung's left hand during a contraction.

"wooyoung, would you stop complaining? your hand is fine!" seonghwa scolds from the passenger seat, glaring at the younger male in the back.

"i'm sorry, hyung. it's just- you have no idea how bad the pain is that i'm feeling right now, it's- i honestly think she broke my finger!" wooyoung whines, showing everyone his hand.

"you're in pain?" yuna yells, "have you never watched a woman in labour in a movie? have you never seen women in labour on television? don't you know that's the one thing you probably shouldn't fucking say? i'm about to push a goddamn human out of my vagina and you're in pain! i swear to god, i'm going to choke you!"

yeosang and jongho chuckle quietly at their friend being scolded while wooyoung cowers in his seat, keeping his neck as far from yuna's reach as possible.

they make it to the hospital about fifteen minutes later, mingi and seonghwa rushing inside with yuna while yunho finds somewhere to park.
yuna is immediately taken to a private room so that mingi and the rest of the boys could be with her and not possibly be recognised.

about fifteen minutes in the room go by without much happening other than a few contractions.

"how're you feeling? is there anything i can get for you?" mingi asks quietly after another contraction.