ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07

Start from the beginning

"It's simple. I'm my own organization. And this organization is after only one man."

Gojo: "Suguru will be in Tokyo. He plans on wiping out non-sorcerers, have you forgotten?"

"Yeah, I know that. But my gut is telling me to stay in Kyoto.. Besides, I'd like to take the chance of being labelled as deceased as an opportunity to relax and be forgotten.."

Gojo: "You have got to be kidding me.."

"I'm not.. It's just, something about that Night Parade of a Thousand Curses sounds ridiculous. And something tells me Suguru won't be there anyway.."

Satoru and Yuta just looked at each other in consideration of what I had just said.

"Agh! Let's place that aside for now! Satoru, spar with me!"

Gojo: "What?"

"Spar with me. Just like old times. We just finished eating, but.. it doesn't really matter."

"Why the sudden challenge?"

"I don't know..? I'm bored. And I wanted to see if my combat skills deteriorated after being out for two weeks."

...

"Are you sure about this?" Satoru asked as the both of us stood inside a kendo arena from within Jujutsu High.

Of course, it was void of any individuals except Satoru, Yuta, and I as it was a private training facility.

"Definitely."

Yuta: "Th-Then, I'll preside over this.. match.. Remember, this'll be an ordinary sword fight. Use of cursed energy would result to a loss by default."

"Yeah, yeah.."

"Got it.."

Satoru drew his kendo sword out of its sheathe and pointed it towards me. Unsurprisingly, the both of us had the same stance.

Yuta: "Ready.. fight!"

The both of us dashed towards each other and crossed wooden blades on the first blow. After doing so, Satoru parried my blade sideways, causing me to duck and avoid the horizontal slice he executed.

I immediately tried striking him on the torso after dodging, but he was quick and blocked my sword.

Satoru and I smirked before the both of us distanced ourselves from each other.

A few seconds later, the both of us stopped in our tracks and I threw my wooden sword towards him which he deflected away.

But I appeared within the trajectory of where he sent the sword flying mid-air in an instant.

'So fast..!' Yuta thought while watching in amazement from the sideline.

As I descended swiftly, I tried slicing at Satoru again, but instead of blocking, he moved to the side and easily dodged my attack.

"You–"

He grabbed my leg and smirked, holding me upside down aiming to strike multiple times. But I immediately composed myself and blocked every single blow from his sword.

Satoru noticed as I tried striking his hand which caused him to let go. I stopped myself from faceplanting by carrying out a single hand stand and almost landed a kick at the guy's face, but my foot stopped mid-air which made me raise a brow.

We accomplished distancing ourselves from each other again after the both of us jumped away.

"You damn cheater! You had Infinity activated the whole time..!?"