I want to know how you'll react if Lei was here. I smiled on her and give a kiss on her lips then head to the bathroom.

I'll make you mine even if it means removing him from your world.

I went to the sauna with the help of the staff and I immediately felt the warm air when I entered and I knew I loved it.

I saw two figures on the main sitting area of the sauna making me knock on the door for a while and enter it. "Xiaozi?"

"Ah Ling! You're here? Did you bring Kane with you?" She asked and patted the seat on her right so I sat down there.

"Kane is still showering. We will head to the hot spring to relax but I thought to stay here while I waited for him" I explained making her nudge my shoulders playfully.

"We have a lovers pool here. Why don't you invite him there?"

I immediately shook my head and smiled embarrassingly at her. "No need..."

"Oh, I forgot to introduce, this is Shancai! I was planning to make her as my bridesmaid at my wedding with Si. I hope you don't mind"

She cheekily introduced that made my attention to Shancai. Xiaozi is talking about her wedding with Si? On Shancai?

"Shancai?.."

I called her realizing she didn't notice I enter but I saw how she doesn't look alright. "Shancai?" I called for her again and stood up to crouch in front of her.

She didn't hear and without knowing what would come next, her body collapse making me immediately stood up.

I heard Xiaozi called for her until she panic and left to call for help. "Shancai?"

When I notice that she wouldn't wake up, it must maybe because of blood pressure. I walked out of the room while wearing my robe and came across Lei which I immediately brought to Shancai.

"She fainted" I explained in panic as Lei went to the unconscious girl's aid and took her in bridal style. I gave way to him as he left without any words.

If Xiaozi is here...Daoming Si too if Lei was included. But why...

I stood there for a second as I connected each dot.

That action of his...made me feel like him and Shancai, were in the same position.

I stood there on the Sauna contemplating my thoughts. I really...feel lost on my own decision.

Even though I'm the one who decided to part ways, somewhere within me wishes...I would be the girl he is carrying.

Shancai... Is this what you get, if you stayed in someone's life.

My heart felt heavier, maybe because of the change of temperature so I headed out of the Sauna before I fainted on my own there.

I bump into someone making me look up to him. "Are you dizzy Love? It seems like you're getting more clumsy. Do you still want to head on the hot spring?" He asked me worriedly as I leaned to him so I could gain my balance.

"It's nothing... Someone just fainted on the Sauna so I left early" I spoke out as we started walking to the hot spring.

"Is that so...can you handle the hot spring?" He asked me as he halted on his steps to look at me, deciding if we would continue heading there.

"We went here to relax. I don't want to ruin it for both of us..."

He nodded without further nagging.

As we were soaking in the hot spring. I sit close to Kane in case the hot spring is too much for me. To prevent being uncomfortable with each other, we have clothing on.

Unrequited Love | [Meteor Garden] Huaze Leiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें