"I thought I would never fall in love with any girl until I met you..." I heard him murmur lovingly as he hugged me from the back while we sat on the top of his car at the beach, watching the sunset.

He rests his head on the top of my shoulder making me smile in content.

We enter back to our room but I gasp in shock when he pinned me down on the bed.

Without a second, I felt his lips on mine as he hold my waist while he was still on top of me.

I turn my head to the side as I put a hand on his chest and push him away. "Kane"

I called out to him with my eyes wide as he hover his lips on mine but never let it touch it again. "You're drunk..."

I mumbled to him as I sat up making him step back. I breathed heavily because of anxiety as he ran his head through his hair and looked away from my figure.

"I'm sorry...I lost control of myself"

He left the room to cool himself down as I tried to breathe slowly from shock and fear.

Kane went back as a different person...

And I'm scared that I don't feel safe around him anymore...
_______________________________________________________________

"What a beautiful scenery" I sighed in content when I went to the balcony of the room that Kane booked for the both of us.

I heard his footsteps behind me as I felt his arms slowly surround my waist as he rest his head on my shoulder. "Isn't it?"

"No wonder you love Nature. Is like another Beautiful world on it." I muttered as he chuckled on my words.

"That's true"

"We should probably explore the hotel now"

I said removing his arms around me and went to my luggage to get clothes after I wash myself. Both of us never dare to brought up what happened yesterday.

Ling was taking a shower after she finished while I was eating my noodles peacefully until someone called me. I turned to look at the caller's id and saw my trusted worker. I took the phone and answered it.

"What would you like to reveal now? You know I'm spending time with my Fiance. This should be important"

I stated as I leaned on the chair. "Boss...Huaze Lei is in the same hotel that you booked with his friends Daoming Si and Shancai including Xiaozi."

I lick my lips when I feel it loses moisture, "Is that so? I heard you said Shancai"

"Yes..."

"Is their room close to ours?"

"On the same floor"

"Alright... Thank you" I exclaimed and ended the call. Daoming Feng can't really handle it can't she?

I sighed disappointingly as I massaged my forehead and put my chopsticks down.

"Everybody wants to be my enemy..." I tiredly sigh. I heard the door open and saw my Fiance all dressed up. I just smiled and finished the rest of the ramen then cleaned everything up.

"I'll just wash then we'll head to the hot spring"

She looked towards me and smiled a little. "I'll head to the sauna for a while then so it won't be too hot when we use the hot spring."