¤A Fairy's Solo¤

Start from the beginning

"You're all pathetic!" she scoffed loudly at the crowd, smirking as the audience reacted. Patrons who came to see her show were full of both people who wanted to be pushed around and people who wanted to push her around. Polly herself didn't have much of a preference as long as their eyes stayed on her for the entire length of her show. 

The fairy reached into the crate beside her once again, hands grasping something larger. She pulled it out, revealing a large vibrating dildo. She turned it on and demonstrated its twelve pulsing patterns before setting it to the lowest and using her free hand to spread her lower lips. The frigid air of the club hit her wet pussy, and she positioned the dildo at her entrance. The environment was electric as she began teasing her entrance with the tip of the toy. 

Focusing on the pulsing of both the nipple clamps and the dildo and the desperate gaze of the crowd, Polly let out a long moan. Finally, she pushed the toy in. The vibrations pulsed through her gently and she began thrusting the toy in herself. The fairy arched her back and spread her legs more, allowing the audience a cleaner view of her display. 

She dipped her head back, closing her eyes as pleasure coursed through her body. She pumped the dildo a little faster, moving her hips in rhythm. With her head tilted back and messy moans escaping her lips she opened her eyes and made eye contact with one of the patrons closest to the stage. She smirked and the patrons face seemed to panic momentarily. 

Polly's cock ached from the lack of stimulation and she lifted her head back up, leaning forward and kissing the tip gently before licking it. Her tongue swirled around the tip, lapping up any precum that had begun to dribble down the shaft. Just as she builds herself up to the edge she pulls away the dildo and pauses in her skillful licks. She hears the audience groan as she ruins her orgasm. Several disdainful shouts yell at her to continue and she laughs spitefully. 

"Did you think it would be that easy to get off to me?" she mocked, a mischievous grin on her face as she dipped her hand back into the crate and grabbed the last of the toys residing in it. She pulled out a small bullet vibe and once again cycled through the various patterns. It buzzed strongly in her hand. She took in a sharp breath before placing the bullet vibe on her clit on the highest setting. Momentarily, her mind went blank from the pleasure. She couldn't stifle the loud moans that tore from her throat. 

The audience egged her on noisily, and she could feel her hips bucking up as the vibrator pulsed against her clit. She felt more precum dribble down her length, and her body ached from the prolonged pleasure. She spread her pussy lips wider, truly putting on a show. As the pressure in her stomach pushed her to the edge, Polly switched the vibe off quickly, letting out a dissatisfied groan as she forced her own hand away. The audience carried her energy the same way, dissatisfied and impatient.

Polly regained her composure long enough to look down on her audience as they shouted at her for teasing them, desperately wanting her to get off. She plastered her smirk on her face and enunciated her words clearly and careful so it rang true for her large crowd. "Beg for it, you filthy degenerates!" 

She felt herself get even more turned on as the patrons did as she asked, pleading with her to let herself cum, to let them watch her. Her cockiness seemed to drain away as the longing ache in her dick and pussy began driving her crazy. She allowed the audience to continue begging for her, as her hand reached out and grasped the vibrating dildo once again. She switched both vibes to their fiercest settings, they were so strong they made her hands feel numb. 

The audience died down as they noticed, watching with baited breaths as Polly positioned both of them. Without any hesitance she plunged the vibrating dildo deep inside of her pussy, her back arched and she moaned as it pulsed strongly. At the same time she pressed the bullet vibe against her clit. The stimulation from all three toys made her arch her back, and buck her hips wildly. She latched her mouth onto her own cock again, swirling her tongue expertly around the tip before getting what she could inside he mouth, contorting her body as best she could. She thrusted the dildo quickly, rapidly hitting her G-spot. 

As she went on, her movements became sloppy ad moans erratic. Her audience cheered her on passionately. The burning heat she felt from their eyes just made all of it so much more pleasurable. Finally, Polly got herself on the edge of another orgasm, and as tempting as the idea was to ruin for herself and the patrons of the club again the pleasure was much to encompassing.

Her head flew back as she was driven right into her orgasm. She moaned loudly, practically screaming from the pleasure. A large loud shot out from her cock messily, coating some of herself and some of the stage in its contents. She felt her pussy clench around the toy inside her tightly, making the vibrations all the more pleasurable. Polly rode out the long orgasm until the pleasure from it dimmed. 

She switched both the dildo and bullet vibe off, taking them both away from herself and setting them on the stage before taking off the nipple clamps. She took a few moments to relish in the ecstatic cheers from the audience before standing on tired shaky legs. She bowed deeply, stretching her wings out confidently. As she stood straight she took one last glance over the large crowd that had come to see her spectacular show, her eyes caught sight of one of the regular patrons spinning her simple red leotard in above their head as they shouted their appreciation, except now it had stains running through the fabric.

~~~~

Thank you so much for the request. This was so much fun to write. Feel free to request again, I'm sure you have many other interesting concepts cooking <3

I hope also, that this is good. I tried to base your OC's personality on the details you gave me, but it was a little difficult since I wasn't sure what angle to write this on. Regardless, thank you again for your support <3