-̳͟͞͞ 💗 -. 1 .- -̳͟͞͞💗

It's 5:34 AM suddenly you here the lullaby of your phones alarm,

You know you have to get up but you don't want to. Your parents barge in your room.

"Hey honey, time for school get up please, I have breakfast made. It's (F/F) come out soon before it gets cold!" Y/M says sweetly and charmingly.

"It is, I just tasted some.." Y/D blurts out with pleasure.

Y/m punches him playfully in the arm.

You respond sleepily with a "mhmmm"

Then you get up, you stretch your muscles its pleasing to your body, you softly yawn.

You get dressed in a nice dress of your choice for the first day of school.

You head downstairs to the bathroom, you brush your hair, and brush your teeth.

You make your way to the table and sit down embracing the amazing
smell of (F/BreakfastF).

Taking small bites enjoying the taste, you hear a weird yelling noise. It sounds like a raspy voice shouting from outside.

You decide to get out of your chair, you bow. (in your family it means excuse me)

You go over to the curtain, opening it softly. You see.. Some weird person, feminine face features.

But they have there shirt unbuttoned. You see it's a boy.

You are mystified by the sight.

You find it weird for some reason and close the curtain.

You sit back down and finish your breakfast.

It is now 6:00, School starts at 6:30.

"Mother, Father, I shall head off to school now. Love you both." You say sweetly with a charming smile.

"Love you too." They both say waving goodbye sweetly smiling.

You pick up your bag from the hook and make your way outside closing the door behind you.

You see that the man is still there, screaming like a maniac. Interesting. you think to yourself.

Theres a small old lady waving bye to him as he is walking away.

You try your best to just walk and mind your business from him shouting.

Eventually you make your way to the school, you notice the boy goes to the same school as you do.

You ignore it, and you start examining your schedule sense it's a new school.

You are looking frntically for Kanao, you finally catch her, you walk up to her tapping on her shoulder.

She turns around.

"OMGGG Y/N I MISSED YOUUUUU" Kanao says squealing happily.

"I MISSED YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO" You say lovingly.

"What are your classes?" Kanao asks you.