An Offer

The scene start showing off a bar. It reveal to be some sinners who is sitting down and their is one imp who is wearing a mask. Then the news about Charlie who is talking about her hotel redemption. The imp look kinda interesting about her idea but not enough to stay their. Then he hears someone laughing about her idea.

Y/N: "Well her plan sound kinda interested but I'm not enough convince to stay their. And their No fucking way I don't want to stay with a porn star." He said as he life his mask began to take a drink.

Then he began to heat some footstep behind him. Y/N know that someone who going to pick on him.

???: "What a small imp like you doing in a bar? This bar is for the strong adults. So bet it kid." He said.

Y/N didn't say anything, he just sit their.

???: "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He said angrily.

Y/N: "Say to the dickhead lizard. We could go two ways. One You walk away.... Two I could get some "new gloves" that I'm interest" he said.

???: "Really now? Ha! I would like to see you try." He said.

Y/N: "Your choice...." He said.

The lizard began to growl as he aim for a punch. But Y/N dodge it fast. Y/N then began to grab his hand and crack it. He scream in pain. Y/N then began to get a knife from his jacket and began to cut his hand off.

Y/N: "Told you that I going to make some gloves out of you. So ready for more?" He asked.

The lizard look at him in fear and doesn't want to end up like gloves or anything else he have in mind. He just ran away from the scene.

Y/N: "I make not get two gloves but at least I can have one soon I get home. He said as he began to take a sip of wine he order.

He then began to hear a slow clap. Y/N stop what he doing as he turn around. He became shock when he saw an overlord clapping him. Y/N keep his cool as long he still wore the mask. He knows the overlord name Zilla. She then walk to him and sit next to him.

Y/N: "Can I help you?" He asked.

Zilla: "Why Yes, I saw you put a show back their." She said.

Y/N: "Yeah.... Thanks." He said uncomfortable.

Zilla: "Did you know that you manage to beat up my one of my bodyguard by a imp like you. But not just any imp. An imp who is the deadly." She said with a grin.

Y/N: "I did not know.....sorry." He said as he scoots away from her.

Zilla: "Anyway, I came here for a offer. You fast, strong, and deadly. With my power and your skill. You can become an overlord and we can rank up and pass some of the overlords ranks." She said with a smirk.

Y/N: "Did you think I want to accept your offer? I will not except your offer even though it power. I'm not interested in becoming an overlord. My life is one helluva time. I love to stay and chat but I have some place I need to be at now." He said as he got up and began to walk away.

Zilla then growl watching Y/N making to the exit.

Zilla mind: "Fuck! He the only person who can help me to gain power and rank up. I thought manipulating him would work. But he have to refuse my offer. Just you wait, because you going to regret." He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Y/N Hotel Room. Y/N is opening the door. It reveal to be his room is cover with stolen items that he stolen. He stole a guitar that is valuable. Jews and money he stole. He then began to take off his mask as he began to sigh.

Y/N: "(sigh) finally I'm home." He said.

His phone began to ring. It reveal to be his mom. He pick it up and began to answer.

Y/N: "Hi Mom." He said.

Mom: "Hi Son, how my imp boy doing." She said happily.

Y/N: "It going good, I uh... ran into some people." He said.

Mom calling: "Did you talk to them?" She said.

Y/N: "I did, with my mask." He said.

Mom calling: "Y/N, we talk about this. you can't hide your face forever you know." she said.

Y/N: "I know but you know how I am. I have social anxiety. And besides, I ran into someone and I cut their hands off." He said.

Mom calling: "Okay but be safe." He said.

Y/N: "Relax mom, I know how to take care of myself. And you already know that." He said.

Mom calling: "...okay." She said.

Y/N: "Anyway, I have to go. I'm about to eat something." He said.

Mom calling: "Okay, love you son." She said.

Y/N: "Love you too mom." He said as he hang up.

Y/N then began to head to the fridge. He then open it and take out a frozen pizza. He began to heat up in the microwave and set it for few minutes. Then the scene change revealing to be Y/N who is sitting on the couch holding a plate with a slice of pizza. Y/N then began to notice the camera and said.

Y/N: "Oh hello their, i didn't see you their. I forgot to introduce myself in the beginning didn't I? Well allow me to introduce myself. I'm Y/N
L/N. I'm a shy imp but secretly deadly. You maybe wondering how did I became the deadly imp? Well you have to wait for the future. I mean everyone have a secret that can't be tell until the time is right? Well That exactly is what I'm going to do. But right now. I just need some quiet to myself." He said to the audience.

Y/N then began to eat his pizza.

To be continued