𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

The damned lawyer blackmailed me, saying that he will sell the company my dad worked hard for and kill my brother.

He forced me to framed Allyster, a young rich CEO of a multi-company.

He brought me to a luxurious hotel and prepared a suite where I will wait and we will execute his plans.

I was shell shocked when the door of the suite burst open. Three men entered, carrying a clearly intoxicated man with them. My phone rang as one of the three men started removing the unconscious man's clothes, then leave after. My hand took the phone shakily and answered it nervously.

I dropped my phone unconsciously after hearing the insane instructions he wanted me to do. I can't do it to the poor man and I can't stoop that low. But then again, if I disobey I will lose everything.

I stood near the man on the bed and admired how good looking he is, no he is beyond gorgeous. I blushed as I brushed my gaze over his naked body. His skin is tanned, perfectly sculpted muscle, the biceps and abs looked so strong. And I blushed even more as I gazed further down. I shook my head then I heard him groan, Gods even his voice is so manly. I shook my head again. This is not the time to admire someone who will soon hates me until the day I die.

I took off my clothes, turn on the lampshade beside the bed before turning off the light in the room leaving the lampshade on.

I gulped as I slowly walked back to the man and climbed on the bed. My hands and knees were shaking due to extreme nervousness. I've never been this intimately close to anyone, especially a man. A naked one at that. I might be gay but I'm the type who would only slept with someone I love.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it's time for me to do my job. I climbed over his lap moaning at the sudden contact of our skin. I heard him groan at the same time, then he moves his body a little making me blushed as our privates brushed with each other. This is really humiliating and scary for me yet I pushed it all back thinking that all of this is for my parents and brother.

I slide a little further over his member making it look like were having an intercourse. I'm starting to sweat at the intensity of the situation. He squirmed and moan again, I almost freak out when I felt something hardening behind my butt cheeks.

"Oh my God!" I whispered breathlessly.

He moved his hand towards my hips and gripped it hard. I can't believe myself when I started to feel aroused. "No!" I murmured as he started to move his hips upwards that makes me moan louder.

I snapped my head to the door when I heard the knob turn. I look back to the man underneath me as he slowly moves his body towards my ass cheek.

I might have inherited my mother's acting talent when I manage to act like a whore moaning like crazy, when the door burst open.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" yelled the woman who harshly hit the switch making the dark room bright with light.

She is definitely beautiful and her body is to die for yet the anger, shocked and betrayal is evidence on her face. She might be his wife or something.

I started to feel guilty for doing this and I felt like crying for ruining their relationship. I'm ashamed of myself.

The man beneath me stopped moving and started to open his eyes slowly. Our eyes met as his eyes widened. Looking down on me and his gazed stopped over our intimate position. He cursed when he realized what's going on then looked at the shocked woman by the door.

"Fuck," he hissed.

"Damn you!" screamed the woman. "I can't believe you cheater, go to hell I hate you! We're off," she said angrily as she run away.