𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

* Warning: Violence and Sexual Content! *

RUI's P.O.V.

I've never been this shocked in my entire existence before and I felt like my world is slowly crashing down around me. And either do the doctor who's checking on me now is shocked.

It's not a deadly diagnosis nor an incurable disease yet it's enough to rattle my whole world.

I can't believe what she was saying and this thing had never happened before. This is impossible yet here I 'am laying on a bed in a private clinic, absorbing the news of being pregnant for almost two months despite of being a guy. How the hell is that even possible?

The idea scares me to death but what should I do now? The doctor said that I still have an option which is to abort the baby, hah it is supposed to sound funny because its unusual but I couldn't bring myself to laugh.

So I still have the chance to escape this unacceptable situation and forget that this ever happened. That is a good idea. I can have my life back and live normally the way I should.

But then, something inside me is yelling that the thought I had is definitely wrong.

I reached my hand down to touch my flat stomach sub-consciously. There's a tiny life inside me now, then a sudden unfamiliar emotion flooded through my heart and I felt like crying.

I must be crazy but then I realized that living a normal life and forgetting this ever happened, forgetting that there was once a life inside me that I killed just to live a happy life is completely unbearable.

I might just know about him or her a few minutes ago yet I'm starting to feel this overly protective side that even I didn't know exist in me. I couldn't let anyone to hurt my baby even from myself.

That is when I made my decision to keep my baby. That decision makes me happy and alive after all I've been through.

The doctor gave me vitamins and she seems to be happy with my decision and promised to never tell a soul about me. I don't want people to experiment on me let alone my baby.

After leaving the clinic, I went to the super market to grab some groceries and eat dinner in a cheap restaurant before I go back to my small apartment.

✴✴✴

It's been two months since I went to this place to hide. I sighed remembering how my past few months turned into a living hell before I manage to escaped.

It is not my fault that my parents we're killed by who knows who. My father owns a shipping company and my mother is an actress who quit after marrying my father. They adopted a young boy who's been abandoned at their door step, they named him Alexis and he is my older brother. Three years later and they had me. My mother is fond of Japanese so she named me Rui.

They made a good and loving parents and treated me and big brother equally though they all pampered me. My father and mother spoiled me while big brother is over protective over me and won't let anyone hurt me even after admitting my sexual preference to them. They still accepted me liking guys and I loved them more for it. I couldn't wish for more. It's picture of a perfect family until they died.

And that fucking deceitful lawyer of my dad by the name of Lewis sees that as an opportunity to take over the company. My brother and I can't do anything about it since my brother is not blood related to take over and I'm not suitable enough to manage the company.