[26] birthday bash

Bắt đầu từ đầu

i brush my hair for now until i can shower after breakfast.

i run down the stairs and because they enter straight into the kitchen, i can see the beautiful layout. there are dozens of bouquets of the most beautiful assorted flowers and not a rose in sight because i think i've mentioned it more than enough for people to know that they just aren't my thing.

"who are these from?!"

i go around seeing every note. "the whole world, apparently."

the kitchen is practically flooding in them.

my favorite and biggest one though is the one on the island. "and this?"

i grab the note and open it up to familiar hand writing.

para mi amor, feliz cumpleaños.
- pablo

just as i was reading it, he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me rests his chin on my shoulder. "do you like them?"

"like? i love them." i turn around and because it's so huge, it blocks us enough for him to finally kiss me, making me lean onto the island, melting in his touch.

it doesn't last long though.

"a little warning!" ansu's being a little too dramatic. i roll my eyes and i grab the last of the plates on the counter and both of them follow me out to the dining room. from what i can see, theres pancakes and waffles, various fruits, eggs, bacon, breads, and so many other things i can't name because i'm already digging in.

gavi takes his seat next to me which is also next to xavi.

"i never got to thank you." i nudge his elbow with my own. "for?" i smile as i take a bite of my food. "if it weren't for that little scandal you put us through, we wouldn't be here." gavi must've caught onto what i was talking about when he placed his hand on top of mine.

the table quiets down as soon as i say that and i look around.

"he was really playing cupid." salma tells him which i know is the last thing he wanted to hear.

it's really crazy how it worked out. now he hardly wants to know a thing about our relationship and gets disgusted at the sight of us near each other.

the party is apparently only beginning.

sira has blocked me off from leaving the room which is fine because i'm still getting ready.

after the breakfast, i took my shower and everyone went to get the last of decorations and brought them here. gavi also took me to a botanical garden but told me we had to get home before 4:00 pm which was an order from sira because everyone else was told to come at 6:30 pm and they've been setting up since.

as soon as i walked through the door sira followed me up to my room and said to find entertainment till then.

gavi came up every once in a while, but i was so bored out of my mind i was so close to throwing myself out the window and gavi had to shut my crazy talk down.

it's 6 on the dot and i'm deciding between two dress options.

my makeup and hair is done, it's just the dress and shoes that i always have a hard time picking out.