Till Death (Grace⚰️)

Start from the beginning

"Stay focused kid, we don't have the time" you hissed, watching as Neytiri ran over to you.

Grace came to your side.

"Neytiri we must talk to the Olo'eyktan, it's important." Grace stated, taking your hand for comfort.

"Follow," she said, taking Jake's hand and quickly taking the lead.

You ran down the roots, following Neytiri and as she reached the bottom she called to her parents.

"Ma sempul! Ma sa'nok!" She called urgently, moving to let Jake speak as the two leaders rose.

"Ma Eytukan, lu oeru aylì'u frapor." Jake said, eyes wide in fear.

"Tìng mikyun!" You said, heart racing.

"Pivlltxe, ma Jakesully" Eytukan said, nodding his head calmly.

"Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng." Jake started "Sawtute zera'u... fte fol Kelutralti, skiva'a! Skiva'a!" Jake stressed, fear flashed through the people as they all looked to their leaders.

"Au!" They exclaimed.

"Tell them they are going to be here!" Jake begged, looking to Neytiri.

"Pìyate fìtseng ye'rìn." Neytiri said, looking back to her father.

"You have to leave, or your going to die" Jake said, Grace's fingers gripped yours and you looked to her. Tears were beginning to look at her eyes.

Mo'at looked to her mate then back to Jake "are you certain of this?"

Jake heaved, his chest rising and falling quickly as he prepared to let the people know of his betrayal.

"They sent me here. To learn your ways, so that one day I could bring this message and you would believe it." Neytiri turned Jake around with wide eyes.

"What are you saying Jake?" Neytiri looked to him, that look of betrayal that once came to your face reached hers. "You knew this would happen." Her eyes watered, trembling hands coming to his chest.

"Yes." Jake continued to try and explain himself, hands falling to Neytiri's sholders. She shoved him away, tears pooling at her eyes as she cried out.

"Kawkrr! Ke slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì! You will never be one of the people!" She cried, shoving him roughly.

"We tried to stop them!" Grace defended.

"Neytiri please," Jake said dejectedly, eyes watering "Neytiri"

"Ma 'ite."

"Kehe" Neytiri cried, moving behind her mother for comfort.

"Mefoti yìm" Eytukan said through gritted teeth. Your eyes widened in horror, you looked to Grace as warriors began to approach and separate you all.

"You have to go!" Grace yelled

"Please! They are coming!" You begged, flinching as you were shoved roughly to the ground.

"GAHHH"

"GAHHH"

No, no, this can't be happening.. how could this be happening.

Tears slid down your face as your hands were bound togather. You felt as though your heart was being ripped out, you were dragged out of home tree, cries of pain falling from your lips as you struggled.

Every moment from them in only seemed to get worse, home world was destroyed, Jake was outcasted and now here you are, sitting in a holding cell next to your wife.