Chapter 1 meeting Cale

To avoid confusions:

•'Cale'-people thinking

•"Cale"-people talking

-"Cale"- god talking

-'Cale'- god thinking

• {Cale} -author talking

• [Cale] -author thinking

•'cale'-oc thinking

•"cale"-oc talking

"Cale"- only Cale or someone i want can see it.

• Cale- story.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Red haired man was walking alone in the way holding wine in his hand, his face was flustered he was mumbling about something when he stopped sawing little fox there.....it's been week that red head would walk this way back to home and he would always saw this fox here. So he started to feed this little one....he would just stay here and talk to himself while feeding this fox but it was strange this fox would act like it heard him all of what he would talk and would always look at him with strange eyes that Cale couldn't understand why this fox was looking at him like this....is it pitying him because it can feel emotions? Or it can hear what he is saying and even talk.....ah what a nonsense where did that though came from?....red haired sighed and stared at wine he was holding, he doesn't wanna drink it anymore so he throw it away and glanced again at fox thinking it would get scared and ran....but surprisingly for him this fox was staring right at red head's brown eyes.....

"Hah.." he scoffed at fox and closed his eyes.....

"Ah how i want to have normal life, you know war is about to be here and i want to protect my family at all cost so I'm trying all i can....Well it's good being trash you know? It's more easy do things quietly in shadow not caring anyone because you're a trash." Cale reopened his eyes and glanced at fox who was still staring at him....ah he got bad feeling about this stare.

"What?" He again scoffed at fox trying to make it ran away, but fox didn't even move nor blinked....is it dead?....it died like this? Wow....

"Hey you okey?" Cale asked with confused expression on his face....was that food poisoned or something?.....

{How poor you are...}

"Yeah—" Cale stoped saying what he had to say when he heard someone's voice...did someone chase him and listen to him? That's impossible he made sure no one followed him....he glanced at fox who was now sitting and looking at Cale in eyes, that made Cale to flinch...he smirked now knowing it was fox that talked.

"Knew it that you were not a ordinary fox." Cale glanced at fox who didn't said anything more than just shaking it head.

{I can help you.} this fox started to get close to Cale as Cale didn't even moved and glared at fox, if he will say true he wasn't wary of fox....because if this fox wanted to do something it would tried now.

"And how can you help me?" Cale asked wanting to know what can this fox do.

{i can teleport you to my mansion teleports others too make you react to war and get you alliances.} it said that with calm voice and looked at Cale who was thinking right now what to say....but now he doesn't has choice he will do everything to make sure his family and ••••• are safe.

"Then i agree at this." Cale said that and get up he saw fox getting close to him and jumping on his arms.....then a black smoke mixed with blue surround them and nothing could be seen other than all this aura and smoke...maybe this is how they will teleport there....after smoke sho off he could really see mansion.....fox jump from Cale's hands and it got surrounded also by same smoke and aura.....then a girls could be seen with black long hair. Just like her fox form was black....

Cale now heard a boy voice and looked where that came from and he also saw boy with black hair.

{alder you're here? Com'n meet Cale!} girl said that and dragged boy there to meet Cale.

"Alder." Boy raised his hand and wanted to shake hands with Cale.

"Cale." Cale also said his name and shake his hands with boy.

"So now what do-"

{sit there and eat snacks!} Girl didn't let Cale finish what he was saying.

'She is so different with Cale and not annoying....' boy sighed and shook his head....this girl is just a demon...and is acting like a angel in front of Cale....

Well Cale is his number one favorite person he was not excepting any less....

[Cale-nim is so cute eating snacks omg!!] girl stopped herself from hugging Cale right now and only smiled.

{let's go then and bring another guests here} girl said that and giggled ignoring boy who was tired of all this and wanted to retire.....all he could do only is sigh.....

Cale was still here after two of them left and eating cookie....

These two are strange people but he felt rather comfortable with them....

Now it was time to start real show!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is also TBOAH reaction!

Ps: i might change some things about novel and make good fitting for my au.

Thank you for reading it!
See you in next chapter!
Love you all so much!
Hope you enjoyed it!