But he shouldn't feel that way an assassin shouldn't feel this way...he shouldn't have any regret and guilt....

The others, Rosalyn Lock and cage just followed the others silently as well Except Cale On Hong and Raon, everyone had a tense atmosphere everyone was silent except Cale On Hong and Raon, they were talking about what to do next time well On Hong and Raon were ones talking cale would simply nod or reply 'hmm'.

While everyone was thinking about something and the children were talking, they arrived where the Villa of Cale is, they didn't even notice how fast they got here, it was like just in second they got here.

"Ah we are here, please come in" cale said this and smiled, he looked past everyone and only now noticed who was with him well with people who he will help, Choi Han the hero, Eruhaben the ancient golden dragon, Alberu the crown prince of roan kingdom quarter dark elf, Ron the assassin, Beacrox torturer assassin, Rosalyn the princess of Breck Kingdom mage, Lock the blue wolf beast and Cage crazy priestess, Cale was silent when he saw Ron and Beacrox...

He hasn't seen them for so long but he threw away these emotions knowing that they betrayed him, not like they would not do that again- that's what hurts cale but it was in the past he wanted to forget about it and focus on war, focus on his family, his people, his children and himself.

Cale just seemed to beckon them to enter the super rock villa,they were just standing there looking at Cale and that made Cale to sigh so he was the first one to enter then Raon On and Hong also followed him, so did others.

After they entered the villa they couldn't hide their surprise and amused expressions, the palace was so beautiful, they were looking around and glancing at everything.

Choi Han became more quiet, he didn't know that something like this palace existed in the forest of darkness, that such palace existed in the forest he almost like grew up, they passed many doors- to their surprise there were others here they didn't expect that there would be any other beings here.

Then after passing through so many doors they opened one door and entered, there was a woman standing there putting tea on the table And everyone looked at the woman who smiled and walked towards them, after she approached them she bowed to everyone and greeted them.

"Greetings my name is freesia i am assassin and i serve young master" after saying that she raised her head and again smiled, she glanced at everyone qnd after she saw ron and Beacrox she stopped smiling but right after second she again put back her smile and turned back to red haired, she again bowed to Cale and smiled more gently at Cale and children's, she then started to talk.

"Young master the tea is ready also cookies and other sweets too." Freesia said that with a gentle voice as her smile didn't disappear, Cale also smiled back at freesia and nodded his head, On Hong and Raon rushed and started eating cookies that they think is the best right after their human's cookies of course.

The Red headed's cookies and cooked food is the best! Cale just sighed looking at children's, he then turned around to his guests and smiled at them that made them flinch.

"Take a seat you all must be tired."Cale said that and pointed to the couches he then went straight to his seat and sat down, After cale sat down, Raon Hong and On sat down beside Cale, Raon sat down in one side while on in another side and Hong in the cale's lap, cale gave them cookies and smiled, then he turned his attention to his guests and smiled and motioned for them to sit down, they moved and sat down.

Then Cale started to drink his tea, he wasn't going to say anything to them today, he was too tired, he didn't except to meet them at all for Fuck's sake?! it was already an exhausting day and he really only wants to sleep, so he will let them stay here after all he will work with them.

"You all can stay here, i'm sure you all must be tired, hm? And we can talk about everything tomorrow." cale said that not looking at them while he was still drinking his tea, they were all silent and only cookies that is crunching that On, Hong and Raon are eating could be heard, then freesia smiled at Cale who was just minding his own business drinking tea, he loves sweet teas.

"Not today?" Eruhaben asked cale and finally cale looked at them, then he put down his tea and smiled at them. Cale then closed his eyes and reopened them while the room was silent again only crunching could be heard, Cale sighed knowing kids are doing it on purpose...freesia just chuckled at his young master and adorable kids.

"Yes i'm also tired you see, and you all need rest." Cale said explaining making excuses, he now only wants to rest so he has to take care of them then sleep peacefully.

Cale again sighed then he could see annoyed Raon, not only Raon but also On and Hong, they just ruined their moment with cale and now they also not let him rest! He has a weak body and he needs to rest and eat properly, Raon glared at all of them that made some flinch..but he calmed down immediately after feeling something right after cale patted him.

"Human needs to rest!" Raon shouted still angrily, he got agreement from Hong On and freesia, the three of them agreed to Youngest nodding their heads... Cale has a weak body because he is also human and he didn't train his powers, he lived as a human. So this is dangerous to cale not knowing his powers, he needs to rest and gain energy, he is still weak and he has weak body! How unlucky.

"Ah, then dragon-nim uhh..." Rosalyn was confused she didn't know what to say, she just stared at Raon who was still glaring at them, black chubby dragon looked angry and annoyed at the same time, looks like he treasures and protects red head. Rosalyn then glanced at calm caley who was smiling and patting children's, Rosalyn was about to say something but cale cut her off.

"You all can stay here." Cale said that calmly, he looked at them with a smile on his face, he then stopped patting children and now he paid attention to his guests, he blinked and held again his tea, he drink it along with eating cookies that children's give him.

"Eat this human, you didn't eat properly today! You should take care of yourself!" Raon scolded Cale along with Hong while On and freesia just agreed to Youngests, Cale just sighed, what are they talking about?

He Ate perfectly and also took care of himself, they are spouting nonsense. Cale just shook his head but after meeting so many vicious stares he immediately nodded and ate cookies that Raon and Hong fed him.

"Ha, get back to busses, it's now late, tomorrow freesia will escort you all to dining room, we will eat then we can talk about what you all are here for." Cale said that and got up from his seat then smiled at them, he left the room leaving freesia there to show them their rooms where they will stay, everything went well as Cale got back to his room and right after sleep with on Hong and Raon he really was tired, as he closed his eyes he just not in second was already asleep.

__________________________

A/n: Hello guys, This is now the second chapter of dragon cale, I hope that this is interesting...<3 Ahh also in the next chapters it will reveal what cale had been doing while helping 'heroes' in war. Everything will be explained and shown.

Cale still has ancient powers because he is also a human if he will use his dragon abilities too much he will cough up blood so he uses his ancient powers (not like he doesn't cough up blood using them sigh...) he also just doesn't want others to find out that he is a dragon, he thinks he can't have his slacker life like that- damn he still thinks about her, cale-nim....dear that slacker life of yours, you can't get it- it's just impossible, It's the same saying that you will not get involved in war do you want world destroyed?🤨 haaa, well forget about it!

Hope you enjoyed tho<3