"And do you like it?"When he asked me that, I didn't know how to react, but I had to think fast. I quickly flashed a fake delight on my face."I like it!"I exclaimed in a 'delighted' tone.

"I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to take it to dada!"He slowly lowered me to the floor.  As soon as he put me down, he crouched next to me.

"Baby, momma has to help dada with something, so you'll be in the room alone for a while. But don't worry momma and dada will finish soon and come play with you."He stroked my head.

Alone? Finally! Looks like I got lucky today after all. I must have tried to find as much as possible today.

"See you later. I hope you have fun."He kissed my head and then stood up. I waved at him. He'll let me be alone, I believe he's worth a wave.

FINALLY left the room. I'm FINALLY alone.  MYSELF. I wanted to scream with happiness, but I think I have more important things to do now. 

Looks like I'm starting with a plan: Find evidence that they're involved, and maybe even the perpetrators, then run out of the house, then put these lunatics in jail, and hell, I think I should really start coming up with short names for the names of the plans, started right NOW.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Minho's POV:

I heard a knock on the door."Come in!"I exclaimed. The most beautiful person in the world entered the room. My queen.

"Darling!"He ran to me and then hugged me tightly and kissed me. Sometimes I can't really believe that I have such a perfect person as my husband.

"And what was the reaction?"I asked him.  He sat on my lap and then leaned against my chest. With one hand I grabbed his waist, and with the other I began to caress his head, leaving small kisses on the top of his head.

"He tried to pretend he liked it, but it didn't work."Um, to be expected. He seems to think he can outsmart us.''Darling.''He looked me in the eye. I see a little sadness in his eyes.

If there is anything I hate more in the world than his sad eyes. I would do anything, if only these wonderful and beautiful eyes did not feel any sadness.

"Do you think the baby will get used to all this?" Tears slowly form in his eyes.  I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and looked him directly in the eyes.

"My queen, wait just a little longer. It's normal for him to behave like this. He's not used to us."I slowly began to wipe away his tears with my thumbs.

"I know you want everything to be like before, but please wait a little longer. I promise everything will be back to normal. Plus, we predicted this kind of behavior. You know what he's like. I really don't know if someone knows him better than us."I kissed the back of his head. I know that he is troubled by everything that troubles me, but we both have to be patient.

"Okay."He hugged me and I hugged back. I hugged tightly. I wish I could cheer him up now, but I know that when it comes to a baby, he's very sensitive and it's best to let him go.

"Better turn on the cameras now. I believe he's about to search the house."He let me go, then stood up."Is everything in place, as we agreed."He nodded.

He took one of the armchairs across from my desk and pulled it over to mine. I quickly turned on the computer. The computer brought up countless cameras located throughout the house, but I clicked on the one facing the playroom first.

Before sitting down, Hyunjin turned off the light and brought tea and cookies to my table."Everything ready?"He asked me, pouring tea into cups. I nodded my head.

"I can't wait to see our little detective baby searches around the house until he finds something."I smiled.

As soon as he passed me the tea, he sat down in the armchair next to me."Look! He started to leave the room."I turned my head to the screen.

Everything is going exactly as planned.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Changbin's POV:

I quietly left the room. To be honest I have no idea where to start. Maybe I could start from their room.

I slowly opened the door to their bedroom and entered with silent steps. I have to be careful, they are in the room next to me after all.

I went first to one of the doors located next to the right side of the bed. The door led to a wardrobe.

On the left side of the room there are only colorful things that I imagine belong to Hyunjin, while on the other side there are a lot of darker clothes and white shirts.  Judging by the heavy suits and shirts I assume it belongs to Mr. Lee. There was also a huge mirror in the wardrobe.

I started with Hyunjin's part first. There is nothing missing in his part of the closet.  Based on the material, this garment is generally not cheap. I am surprised to see a large number of women's clothing. Is it realistic for a person to have a hundred pairs of shoes?

As I approached the mirror, I came across a huge box. I opened the lid of the box. I couldn't believe what was in the box.  The box is full of baby's clothes.

Who do these things belong to? Do they belong to one of the two? Does it perhaps belong to someone from their family? Or maybe they had a child?

The clothes are very well preserved, so I wouldn't be able to estimate how old they are. The only thing I can confirm is that these clothes belong to a male baby.

I have a feeling that what happened to me has something to do with this outfit. All the things I took out, I put back in their place.

I quickly moved on to Mr. Lee's part. In his part I also found one big box, but this time it is baby's shoes.

Nothing is clear to me. I don't know who these clothes and shoes could belong to.  But I think the most suspicious thing here is that these clothes are very similar to the ones they dress me in.

The only idea I can think of is based on a movie I saw a year ago with Yeonjun and Wooyoung.

The plot of the film is completely similar to the situation in which I find myself. A married couple kidnaps a high school boy and proceeds to dress him in children's clothes just like me. Later on in the movie you find out that they lost a child and that this guy is looking similar with their son and that's why they kidnapped him and dressed him like that.

Hmmm. I laughed to myself at the thought of comparing this situation to a movie. I sat like that on the dressing room floor for a few minutes, thinking about what I had found.

I think I should go back. I believe that Hyunjin will come back or possibly check on me to see what I'm doing and how I'm doing.

I hope to have time again tomorrow to explore like this. But I also hope that next time I come across something really useful.

But then again why can't I stop thinking about this