Thirteen

Deep breaths. "Do I have to go today?" I I pull myself forwards to poke my head between the two front seats where Dan is at the wheel.

"What's up with you Katie? Ever since we told you that you are coming back to school this week you havn't been yourself. You've been shut in your room on your laptop. What's wrong?" I sigh.

"Nothing. Bye." I kiss Dan on the cheek and leave the car. Wait. Why did I do that? Is that what you do with your parents? If it isn't then I'm screwed.

I walk down the hallway and get a lot of discusted looks. I try to block them out and just look at my feet but I can feel the glares burning into me.

My classes didn't go too well. Everyone was mumbling and pointing at me. Nobody would sit next to me, not even Megan.

When it is form time I decide not to go. I walk into the bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle so I won't get found like last time.

I sit on the toilet seat, knees at my chest and breath heavily. "Everything will be fine Katie. You have Dan. You have Phil. They said they will always love you. Always." I hear a door swing open and silence myself.

I hear some footsteps and then a tap starts running. "I know your in here Howell. Just come out and show yourself." I hear Lucy. No. Please no.

I hear some laughing from several people. Crap. "What's wrong bitch? To scared to come out and face us?" I clench my fists. No Katie. You're better than them.

I hear cubicle doors swinging open. Shit. They're looking for the locked one. I just give up and sit there. A short, dark haired girl bangs on the cubicle door. "Found her."

I can practically see the smile on Lucy's face already. "Come on Katie. We have already found you. Just come out." I sigh. Not today.

There are several bangs on the door. They're trying to kick it down! I watch the hinges on the door try to hold their ground but in the end, they fail. The door swings open and standing there, are six or seven girls, led by Lucy.

"Hey there Howell." Lucy smiles wickedly and gestures for two of the girls to grab me. I let them take me. I've already lost the fight.

"Well. Should I?" She asks the girls behind her and the two girls holding me drag me to the back wall of the bathroom. All the girls nod.

Lucy makes eye contact with me and then throws a punch at my jaw. My head lolls back and my vision is blurred. I thought this school was going to be different.

The girls let go of me and I drop to the ground. They all croud around me and start kicking me. This goes on for a few minutes befire Lucy gets bored of it.

"Time for the big finale?" All the girls laugh and nod. Lucy gets the girls to grab me and take me to the cubicle I was hiding in. She grabs my head from the back and pulls on a clump of my hair to make me look at her.

"Hope you like water Howell." She laughs and forces my head into the toliet. I try to fight back but I hear her shout "FLUSH!" and the water is coming from all directions.

I try to hold my breath but the girls keep holding the flush. I open my mouth for air but am greeted by toilet water. I hear laughing and then my head is forced in the toilet further.

After what seems like forever in there, I give up and see the worst of the scenario. If they carry on like this they could drown me. I'm already on the verge of it.

I give up and face my fate. As I stop fighting, Lucy lets go and I jolt my head out of the toilet bowl and cough uncontrollably.

"Lets go girls." Lucy and her possy leave me lying on the tiled floor, coughing water and blood.

I just lay there. Nothing else I can do. I nearly just drowned I am in no state to stand up.

Someone will find me. They have to.