Chapter 4

The twin

The twin are here. The twin are girls and their name are twin A name is Kinsley and twin B name is Iris. "They are so precious baby!" Said I. Jimin is crying while holding Kinsley. "I.. I can't believe I am a dad." Said Jimin. "I know love!" Said I. I was happy to see the twin sweet little face! "Baby?" Said I. "Yes love?" Said Jimin. "I want to have more baby." Said I while sad. "But baby you can't remember?" Said Jimin. "Um that was a lie because I wasn't ready to have another baby after Lily had died!" Said I while crying. "Oh baby don't cry! You going to make the babies cry!" Said Jimin. "Eomma!" Said Mackenzee and Maxwell. "Oh hey my babies look at your new baby sisters their name are Kinsley and Iris." Said I. "Eomma Maxwell and I wasn't ready to have a new baby sibling." Said Mackenzee. "Oh?" Said I. "But they are so beautiful Eomma!" Said Mackenzee while crying. "Oh baby girl don't cry it's ok I know. you going to love y'all new sisters my babies!" Said I. "Uncle Mochi I love you!" Said Mackenzee. "Well, I love you too little miss thing!" Said Jimin while laughing. "Aww my baby!" Said I. "And Eomma! I love you!" Said Mackenzee. "I love you too my precious baby!" Said I.