Chapter 1

This is where it's begins!!!!

Hi my name is Claire but everybody calls me
Y/N! I'm 18 years old! I'm from Louisiana but I live in South Korean with my fiancé V! He from BTS! Anyway, when I was 16 years old I had twins with Jin from BTS the twins name are Mackenzee and Maxwell! Jin and I didn't have feelings anymore so yeah! But V and I have a baby girl name Lily! So here it's goes!
I always have a feeling that V will always cheat on me because I feel like this relationship isn't going good like it use to! "Baby!" Said V. "Yes love?" Said I! "Baby I love you and I have to go Bang PD need me and the boys to dance room and I'm going to miss you baby!" Said V. "I love you too and I'm going to miss you too dear!" Said I while worried. Why you ask I was so worried because I have a feeling that he was lying to me. Because he been hanging out with this boy from BTS aka Mr. Jeon Jungkook! They use to date but I think he has feelings still to him! So what I did? I followed him! And guess what! He wasn't at bighit he was a restaurant with JK! "OMG!" Said I. THEY WERE KISSING! (PS Before anybody ask I don't ship taekook as a couple I ship them as friends this is just a dream I had! Thank you!)

                                   Later that day!
"Baby!" Said V. I was at a bar getting drinks! So V called me!

                                 Over the phone!

"Baby!" ~V
"Huh!" ~Me
"Where you at!" ~V
"Im at a bar getting drinks why because you and jk is dating so bye!!" ~Me

I got home and saw V crying. Which I didn't care!  "Claire!" Said V. "What do you want I told you we're done. Remember!?" Said I. "Baby what you saw wasn't me!" Said V. "What I saw was you! That why I'm fixing to do this!" Said I. All the boys heard what was going on. So I kiss Jimin