P'Fa Wants a Baby

Imagine if they're randomly talking at home, off-cam.
And this is a pure conversation, I'm sorry if it's a bit different than my usual writing style.

Engfa Want a Baby Part 1

Engfa: Nu, I want a baby... *walks closer to her lover*

Charlotte: *dropping the apple she is about to cut* H-how? Don't you know we're living in Thailand? Not London?

Engfa: But, I want a baby... *sulk*

Charlotte: Ummm... What makes you want a baby? *facing her lover*

Engfa: I'm jealous of the people who's touch you lately, plus the actor in your latest movie. Fuck. *pouty mouth*

Charlotte: *confused* what's the correlation of you wanting a baby? And, it was just a touch on the lips, I told the director I'm not doing any french kiss in a movie or series.

Engfa: Because I'm jealous, that's why *pout more*

Charlotte: Keiyw is your baby, no? We have Phalo also *wrapping her arms around her lover's neck*

Engfa: I want a baby... *pulls her lover closer while her arms wrap around her lover's waist*

Charlotte: Oh my God, teerak... How do you want a baby? *flabbergasted*

ENGFA: I told you how, come closer... *smiles mischievously*

Engfa pulls Charlotte closer until nothing is between them and makes the latter sit on her lap, then she has her arms hug the younger woman, she smiles with her cute dimple and her innocent eyes without any makeup on. Engfa Waraha's innocent expression mode on, her bright white teeth perfectly show up, her smile so bright is almost blinding for Charlotte.

Engfa: This is how I want a baby... *totally immersed in hugging Charlotte* my baby... You're my baby...

Charlotte: *lost at words, blushing hard*

Engfa Want a Baby Part 2

Engfa: *walk to Charlotte* Nu...

Charlotte: Hmmm? *stare intensely at Engfa, aware*

Charlotte still remembers the last time Engfa tricked her, and it made her blush hard. Engfa always has her ways of making Charlotte embarrassed or totally clueless. She needs to return the favor, but not today.

Engfa: Don't you want a baby?

Charlotte: *squinting her eyes* Why did you ask that?

Engfa: I'm asking... We have already been dating for three years and live together. Plus, I'm already 30, don't you want a baby?

Charlotte: I thought we were talking about not having a baby before we reach the top of the world? Plus, the last time I remember we were still living in Thailand.

Engfa: I know, but don't you want one? *move closer*

Charlotte: Somehow... I want, but why? *squinting her eyes, still trying to find something wrong with Engfa's act, three years dating and she still gets caught in her mischievous act*

Charlotte sees the older woman now has a full toothy smile, her heart making an abnormal beating. She loves how Engfa smiles, Engfa's smile is her happiness, but this one particular smile is only when she is up to something and, somehow, will make her melt to the ground. Engfa suddenly grabs Charlotte by jumping on the younger woman, making both of them lie on the comfy couch with many fluffy pillows.

Charlotte: Wha-

Engfa snuggles into Charlotte, takes the younger one's hand to her head, and smiles while keep hugging the younger woman, she burry her face into Charlotte's chest.

ENGFA: Here's your baby... I'm your baby, now, pat my head, love me...

Charlotte: *almost dies in happiness*

K, bye.