Three - Holly

Holly

"Hurry up!" I yelled into the house.

Chlo shook her head.

"Honestly, they bitch at us for taking so long to get ready, and yet, we're sitting around waiting for them."

"Well, we're technically standing, Holly." Chlo smiled as she played with the ends of her hair.

"Shut the fuck up," I muttered, rolling my eyes. I walked into the house. "Corey! Tom! Come on!" I stared ahead at the blue wall in front of me as my eyes landed on my parents' wedding photo.

"Get in the car!" Tom yelled from in the kitchen.

I did as he said, getting in the front seat. Chlo got into the back. I rested my feet against the dashboard. A moment later, Tom got into the front with me. Corey climbed in. I couldn't help but notice the air was a little tense, and for a change, it had nothing to do with me pissing them both off, or Chlo, for that matter. Between us, we could really do a number on both of them, and together, well, that was even more amusing. Did we enjoy winding our brothers up? Yes. Did we care that they get mad? No.

A tense hour later, we arrived at the waterfall. As soon as the car stopped, Corey got out with Tom. Getting out of the car, we followed as they ran towards the waterfall. "So, what were you both arguing about this time?" I asked, pressing the button to release my seatbelt.

"Ask your brother," he muttered.

"If you didn't want to come, why bother?" I got out of the car, slamming the door shut. I wasn't going to let their shit attitude ruin my day. I walked towards the waterfall, away from Chlo and Corey. I didn't need to be around them and their secret smiles that they didn't think I noticed. I took the lens cap off my camera and shot some pictures of the waterfall; it was so beautiful. I'd always want to remember this place. Especially because it was our place.

"I'm sorry." I didn't bother looking as I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. He began to slowly kiss my neck. "I'm sorry, Holly." Even after all this time, he still gave me flutters. He kissed the other side of my neck. I leaned back into him, dropping the camera against my chest. "Do you forgive me?"

"Maybe," I teased. He turned me around, kissing me softly on the lips, deepening the kiss straight away. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my body closer. "All right, I forgive you. Now will you at least tell me what you were arguing about this time?"

"The usual, Holly." He shrugged. I grabbed his hand and walked over to the others. "What are you doing?"

"Corey, I want you and Tom to apologise," I ordered.

They both stared at me.

"Trust me, you'll apologise or you're going for swim in the very, very cold waterfall."

"You know, that's not a bad idea," Chlo said.

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Jumping into the waterfall. Have you ever actually explored?"

"No, but you don't get to explore. This is our place," I said, pointing between me and Tom. "Not our place." I pointed between me and her.

"We don't have a group place, Holly, other than our houses. I want us to come back here and this be our place because, you know, we're going to get older, Holly. We're leaving school this year. Everything is going to change."

"Well, not everything." I reached over and grabbed her head. "We'll still be best friends, and we are going to the same college. You should have taken up drama."