"hm?" renjun hummed with a smile.

haechan smiled back, "you're doing great."

"thank you. you are too."

--

that night.. haechan realized he couldn't lie about the things he felt towards renjun.

just thinking about the boy made him smile.

"whats my hyuckie smiling about?" johnny teased, earning a smack on the arm from doyoung.

"ignore johnny, hyuck, he just mistaked wine for cranberry juice." doyoung sighed.

"you guys know a huang renjun?" haechan asks.

"of course, top student?" johnny chuckles, "is he what you're all smiley about?"

haechans eyes widened and he shook his head. "i was just asking."

"aw? but your ears are all red." doyoung laughed.

haechan glared at them and walked away, grabbing his phone from his pocket and searching for renjuns social media accounts.

living with johnny and doyoung makes it hard for haechan to lie. johnny used to be a senior who loves haechan so much for some reason, and doyoung is johnnys boyfriend. haechan moved in with the two as their house was closer to the university, since then, they started becoming a little family.

and it was the same for renjun, except that they've been a trio since middle school and it was like he was jaemins toddler and jenos drinking buddy. nonetheless, the two spoiled him and treated him as if he was their own son.

haechan
hi alcoholic

renjun
the fuck did you get this account from

haechan
i searched ur name up

renjun
my username is a bunch of letters mixed together???

haechan
jaemin loves posting you on his instagram

haechan
"family picnic date? hihi look at renjunnie painting! 💕💕"

renjun
oh

renjun
my bad i have him blocked

haechan
whens your vacant time tomorrow? lets go out for ice cream

renjun
i dont have any vacants during wedensdays :(

renjun
can we go now?

haechan
yepp

haechan
should i pick you up?

renjun
where are we going to get ice cream????????????????🤨

haechan
yeah ill pick u up

haechan
see you!💗

--

"you didn't tell me we were riding a motorcycle..." renjun mumbles, looking at the fancy black motorcycle that haechan was leaning against.

"doyoung would hear me shut the car door, plus, its a great evening to catch some cold air." haechan smiled, placing a helmet on renjun and adjusting it.

haechan went on and so did renjun, both of them felt butterflies. but nobody could fuck them to make them admit it.

"hold tight,"

despite the cold weather, renjun felt warm whenever he was with haechan.

and so did haechan. with renjuns arms wrapped around him while they drove through the city, man, haechans thankful he has a helmet on because if he didn't, it'd probably be obvious he has feelings for renjun.