🌺ꊰꋪꄲꂵ ꋬ ꊰ꒒ꄲꅐꏂꋪ ꓄ꄲ ꋬ ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙ🌺

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: Rui, what are you doing?

Rui: Nothing much, darling. Just seeing how much my flowers grew.

Tsukasa: You grow flowers now?

Rui: Yes. It's a good hobby. Growing flowers is a very good way to distract yourself from the bad things in your life.

Tsukasa: What type of flowers are you planting?

Rui: It's called Snapdragons. You see, some species are partially parasitic, obtaining some of their nutrition by tapping the roots of other species of plants. The flowers of these plants are bilaterally symmetric and are usually pollinated by insects.

Tsukasa: Seriously, insects?!

Rui: Yes. Like other flowers that must attract animals to achieve pollination, those of most species in the snapdragon family are showy and attractive.

Tsukasa: Makes sense in a way.

Rui: Would you like to know more fun facs about Snapdragons?

Tsukasa: Of course. After all, I love flowers so why wouldn't I want to know more about them?

Rui: Fufu~. Then let's begin with the facts. Some species are of economic importance. An alkaloid chemical variously known as digitalis, digi-talin, or digitoxin is obtained from the foxglove, and is a valuable cardiac glyco-side, used in stimulating the heart. In larger doses, however, this chemical can be poisonous.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui started talking about even more fun facts about Snapdragons. Tsukasa didn't mind, after all, he asked for it. Tsukasa is a very good listener and hearing fun facts about his soon to be favorite flowers made him feel happy. Tsukasa was also mesmerizing Rui's beauty. The way he talked about things and how excited he looked talking about it. It was perfect.

Suddenly, Rui picked a Snapdragon and placed it on Tsukasa's hair.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui: You look so cute with a Snapdragon, Tsukasa-kun. It even matches with your hair.

Tsukasa: Well, if that's so, then you would look fantastic with a Baptisia australis.

Rui: A Blue False Indigo?

Tsukasa: Yes. It would perfectly match with your hair color. I think I would even fall deeper in love with you if I saw you with one, darling.

Rui: Eh?

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui's face flushed a bright red. He wasn't expecting Tsukasa's words.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Tsukasa: You look so cute right now.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui's face looked like a tomato. He couldn't hold it anymore. He cupped Tsukasa's cheeks and kissed him softly on the lips. He broke the kiss after a few seconds.

Tsukasa was at a loss for words.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Rui: The cat got your tongue?

Tsukasa: Hey!

Rui: Fufu~. I love you, Kasa-kun.

Tsukasa: I love you too, darling.

゚。・⁠*⁠.゚🌺゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

🌺꓄ꁝꏂ ꏂꋊ꒯🌺

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

I love Snapdragons
They are my favorite type of flowers

This is just basically me showing my love for Snapdragons