¿Troublesome?

Venti's Pov
I woke up early in the morning grabbed my binder to cover my chest bc i didn't want anyone to find out that i was a female.

I noticed that my hair was down so i braided my long hair it was beautiful it fit me but i wasn't planning on cutting it bc they might see my scars at the back of my neck.

I put some clothes on and went to my kitchen and cooked some breakfast.

After i eat i went to grabbed my phone and after i grabbed my phone i placed it in my pocket and went outside to find my maids cleaning the front yard, I told them "go rest you've been working all night, i might give you guys bonus too" i said

"thank you mada- im sorry i meant sir." one of the maids said.

"no no, its alr, you can call me madam but not when theres visitors or people around here." i said as i gave her the mora(10k).

The maid jumped in joy "THANK YOU MADAM THIS IS A WONDERFUL DAY THANK YOU THANK YOU" The maid screamed in joy.

"a-ah, no promlem,ill be going out for a bit." i said.

Btw venti lives outside Mondstadt

"ah fresh air, i might visit my nation rn ill invite some friends there to join me on my travel." i said.

I got on my carriage and went to Mondstadt.

As we got from Mondstadt everyone was so happy to see me bc its been 2 years.

"yahoo. I never thought everyone missed me-, oh hey jean,diluc,rossaria,barbara,aether, kaeya,Lisa and Bennett!" i said.

"welcome back, i see you've changed?" everyone said.

"oh yeah-, i got rich now and BTW masterrr diluccc, im paying my debt." i said as i handed him the 176k mora i owe him,they were all speechless.

"ehe,and also does anyone want to travel with me through other nations?" i said, and diluc, aether and kaeya happily agreed.

"OH-, wait let me text the groupchat." i said as i went to grapped my phone and texted

In the chat

Drunk bard:heya everyone.

Brokebitch:hey barbat- I mean venti.

Electronicmum:hey.

Facelessbitch:mind telling me who changed my user?.

Ittoaslutang:it was definitely not me haha

Mona:hey venti! , they told me you visited Mondstadt?

Drunkbard changed Drunkbard to richdrunkwhore

Richdrunkwhore:ah yes?..

To be continued

Im too lazy everyone i apologize for a short chapter

(total words:414)