chapter 1 part 3

At Boboiboy
(Boboiboy's POV.)
I run away because of the embarrassment not only that even the betrayal, gopal is my best friend I never expect him to do that to me and finally I see a bench in the park so I sit there and think even ying they're really starting to bully me but I never do such bad things to them and suddenly I feel that someone is sitting beside me so I turn around to my side and I see that it was yaya at least I had a friend like her even thaw her cookies taste terrible and she punish everyone at school she is really kind, helpful, beautiful, sweet and soft-hearted if you get to know her she really cares about her friends that's the reason I like her in the first place she put all my problems away "boboiboy are you alright " yaya asked me with concern "I saw what gopal did to you and even ying they're just envious of you" yaya said "what, they bully me so much in these two days just because they're just envious of me, I don't believe it seriously!!!!!!?????" I yelled with confuse disbilief and anger in my voice I was about to turn into fire but yaya stop me "control your self boboiboy" yaya said so I calm myself by taking a deep breath " thanks yaya you're the best I already burn this city without you" I said jockingly at her and she laugh softly " don't worry I punish them for doing that to you" yaya said " but I just don't get it why would they bully me and embarrassed me in front of everybody if they're just envious of me they can just talk to me " boboiboy said " I don't know either but never mind them your birthday is tomorrow already " yaya said changing the topic " yeah I'm really excited " I said " what do you want me to give to you for your body tomorrow" yaya ask me " you" I said and I just realize what I just say so I blush a deep red I mean really ref that my face is like a living tomato " me?" Yaya said blushing too she blush so that mean she like me back too " oh no I mean just be at my birthday and I'll be happy hehehe terbaik" I said nervously "oh um sure" yaya said and we became silent okay this is getting so much awkward " we really need to get to class " I said to broke the silence between us " uh sure" yaya said so we go back to class together.
To be cobtinued

This story is dedicated to boboiboy_mk