9

-[YN pov]
All of a sudden the door got opened making me fall outside since I was leaning over the door.. I was tired and slowly passing out and Didn't even saw who opened the door.. Then everything on my vison was blacked out....

[An pov]

-He looked at her with annoyed expression yet smirked seeing her suffer this much.

-Sanzu:"it's not enough to satisfy me..but..."

-he walked closer to her and picked her up on his arms..

-Sanzu:"I'd let you survive with sufferings.. I would kill you slowly.. You deserve it for killing my mother...."

_he made his way towards his bedroom.

Time skips

-he was now staring at her unconscious body which was laying down on his bed. He normally took her here...Not bcz he wanted to..

-All of a sudden, A weird feeling touched his heart...it was guilt.. He laid down next to her having a better view of her face which clearly looked tired..

-His hands reached towards her hair without him realizing why he touched them.

-The sweet scent of her hair made him feel better..He could have stayed like this forever.....

-Time passed
-next morning-

-YN woke up and found herself laying down on his bed. She assumed maids took her here?

_She immediately left his room and went back to her's to get fresh..

-Few mins later-

-she came down.. Ready to leave for hospital.. Until someone caught her attention..

Yn:"....."

-That person looked at her with a.smile.. She felt more and more guilty and looked down.

-?:'' Don't worry, Yn..I..do not hold any grudge Against you or..hate you for anything... What happened just happened in past..and...there's nothing we can do about it..."

-Yn felt a little relived but still she was Unable to talk to him..it was none other than Sanzu's brother..Takeomi akshi..

-she left a little sigh before he spoke.

-him:"I Know.. Thingd have been rough with you lately.. And...My brother.. He really loved his mo-"

Yn:"I-I understand.. It's all my fault.. And I h-have to pay for it..right? Now pls allow me to l-leave or else...he'd make it a big deal..."

Him:"Yeah....sure...Hope we can talk someday later-"

Before YN could bid him a good bye then he came....

Sanzu:"Well well? Are you trying to make my brother sympathetic towards you, Bich?"

Yn:"N-No..I.."

Sanzu:"Do you think I Trust you!?"

-And this hurt her more than anything else....She wanted someone Who'd trust her... Who'd always trust her no matter what..she was never trusted by her own parents.. Hearing his each & every words breaks her more.....

Yn didn't said anything.

-Sanzu:"Oh! I have a punishment for you..Even if you did nothing? You have to do all the paper works of mine for the whole day..."

Yn:"W-what?? But...S-sir..I am...a doctor.. How can I manage the paper works of a hospital owner-...."

-sanzu:"Don't act like you don't know anything? Your parents were the owners once, Weren't they!?"

-he suddenly shouted at her making her awkward and embarrassed infront of his brother who was still standing there being sad about Sanzu's behaviour..

_YN:"..I'm sorry..I.. Will.."

-sanzu:"That's like a good slave!! Now leave? Or I have to fix a red Carpet for you to walk out of house!?"

-she left.

-Time passed..

It was already night. She was done with the papers. She had to do it for hours and hours.. Even tho she started at evening After checking up her patients..It took her much time until It's night.
Everyone left the hospital instead of Sanzu who was busy himself.

-Few mins later when she was done with her work she headed towards the office room of his. She took a deep breathe before entering.

-YN:"Sir..I'm done with the papers.."

-he looked away from his phone and his gaze fell on her..

Sanzu:"Show me?"

-YN handed him the papers and for a moment while he was looking at them she thought....She might be appreciated? Even if It's a little bit??

-but everything crushed as if her hardwork was nothing to him...

-he threw the papers away causing it create a mess on the floor...

-her eyes widened seeing the papers on the floor.

Sanzu:"Trash... Just like you....."

She just stared at the papers with her eyes wide..

Sanzu:"Compose them again until It's better...."

_he got up and left the room for home.

-She had nothing else to do except bending down and pick all the papers up with her blurry eyes..

-looking at the papers, she whipped off her tears.

-YN:"I believe you..did well YN..You did your best...."

To be continued..