"Damn, big heavy ass." She huffed. Jayson chuckled, picking her up as he walked to the bathroom.

He was extra clingy when he woke up so Kasie didn't mind since it was something that she was used to.

"What'd you do already?" He asked, knowing that she was a fairly active person in the morning while he got ready to brush his teeth.

"Worked out, did some extra work for my P.I.C's, checked up on some building projects- oh, speaking of we have to see your house before the season starts. Um, got everything downstairs and yeah, got myself ready, pretty much." She rambled while he brushed his teeth and gargled with some Therabreath.

After wiping his mouth off, he spoke. "I thought we were working out together?"

"I tried but you were dead." She laughed.

"Mmcht, I don't remember that." He shook his head. Kasie pulled out her phone, showing him a video of when she tried to wake him up but he wouldn't.

"Alright sleeping beauty. Woke up with a kiss, face ass." Kasie laughed and he did as well.

"Whatever. Gimme a kiss so I can shower." He rolled his eyes.

"Where's the correlation?" She tilted her head, wrapping her arms around his neck with ease since she was sitting on the counter.

"There is none. But I want one, so." He shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist allowing his hands to rest on her backside.

Kissing her lips slowly, he pecked them twice before she pulled away.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked as he wiped their remnants from her lips with the pad of his thumb.

"Can you do what you made yesterday?" He asked. He had quickly grown to learn that Kasie was a mini-chef and could whip up just about everything and anything in the kitchen.

It was almost like her safe space, and he was happy that she loved him enough to be in the kitchen with her while she worked, which was something she didn't usually enjoy.

She felt as though having other people in the kitchen while she worked threw off the energy, but with Jayson she didn't really mind. He minded his business and would just let her work.

Plus he of course enjoyed taste testing as she cooked or baked.

"Okay." She nodded. "Are you gonna let me down?" She laughed since he was still holding her with his face in her neck.

"I don't want to." He squeezed her.

"Just shower and come see me when you're done. Remember I put your clothes in the closet."

"Mm, I love you 'Roe." He mumbled.

"I love you too, babe." She blushed.

"And to think you tried to dub me. That's crazy." He stood up straight, helping her down from the counter.

"Not this shit again." She groaned.

"What, I'm just saying. You said, and I quote, 'no offense but I want nothing to do with you', now look at us. All in love and shit." He shook his head, pulling his boxers off and throwing them into the laundry elevator.

It was like a modern day laundry chute but just better. It separated the clothes by colors or whites and sent them down to their respective baskets in the laundry room so they could be washed whenever Kasie got to it.

"Bye, Jayson." Kasie rolled her eyes before walking out the bathroom.

"Come bye this dick!" He shouted out to her, laughing loudly afterwards.