Chapter 1

"Ugh!..." the red haired man was groaning in pain while holding his arm that was bleeding, he couldn't breathe properly due to the injury and loss of blood.

"Ha-haha! I didn't think you would be this weak!" Someone approached the red haired man...the surprise is that this man who approached red haired and injured him also has the same hair color as him, Same eyes too.

"But okey it's more easier like this!" This man hold red haired man by his hair, pulling it.

"Ugh!...what nonsense are you spouting?!.." red haired doesn't even know what this crazy man is talking about, he's been talking about nonsense and He doesn't even know why why does this man wants to kill him so much?!

"You don't know right? it's okey it's okey i can tell you!~ although i wanted to fight you and see your powers." The crazy man smiled and looked at The red haired who barely was even opening his eyes. That made The crazy bastard more excited to the point he couldn't wait to kill him.

'What is he talking about?...what powers?...' The red haired got confused and was about to ask a question, when this crazy bastard beat it for him and said something that was like a bomb dropping.

"You're a dragon Cale Henituse, a red dragon." This crazy bastard was smiling and enjoying at what kind of face cale was making...cale was just frozen at what he just heard stunned and speechless, he didn't know this...no how come this man knows this when even he doesn't know that?! how did he not know this for 40 years? Or is he gonna just believe these words?!

"Tsk...this is now only wasting of time, goodbye." Crazy bastard said that when cale was still panicked and just looking at this man...

Suddenly everything become dark...everything was dark nothing could be seen...

The read haired felt like he was floating in the water...dark water.

"Am I finally dead?...heh...this is so ironic I can't even defeat him when i'm a dragon...if i had know this before!..I would do everything to save my family..." cale clenched his fists till it started bleeding...He did find out that he's a dragon but he feels so pathetic...

"So you want another chance?" Someone asked cale that question, this was man's voice but nothing could be seen in this darkness....

"Who are you?!" Cale just shouted and looked everywhere but he couldn't see anything except pure darkness.

"Calm down i'm only here to help you." Man was calmly talking to panicked cale who was alerted of the man.

"Help?...what do you mean?..." cale just asked, he knows there's no way to help him now he's dead but he wants to have a little hope...

"I will help you by making contract with you." Man continued to talk with again calm voice.

"Seriously, Who are you?...what contract?.." cale again asked he wanted to know who this man is. Cale just stared at where voice came from then a man could be seen with silver hair.

"Me? I am god, god of death." Man said that again calmly although he wants to hug this person so much now.

"Huh?...god?.." cale was just looking at this man as if he was stupid but he was also at the same time believing it...then if he was not god how he is here?

"Yes my child i will make a contract with you and send you back when war hasn't started, but first i need you to read something this might help you...we don't have much time..." man said that and give red haired man one book, That the title had 'birth of a hero.'

"Birth of a hero? what is this? Why did you give me a book? Is this some kind of joke?" Cale asked few questions that when he take book and read what was written on book, cale had annoyed and confused expression, how can this book be help for him or even future?